View Poll Results: How warm do you prefer your partner's feet?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Warm

27 75.00%
  • Ice Cold

5 13.89%
  • Hotter the better

4 11.11%

Thread: Cold Feet

1. Default Cold Feet

I've been into feet since I was at least two years old. What has always turned me on is cold feet. So much more than warm feet. I don't know why. My feet are always cold. Sometimes, I think that has something to do with why I have a foot fetish to begin with. I think I mostly only get turned on when my feet are cold. A footjob with a cold foot is about 10x better for me.

I was just wondering if anyone else felt that way, or if anyone would care to share their preference as to the temperature?

2. Default

Cool or cold, dry and clean-smelling for me; wide heels calloused smooth and hard, straight muscular toes with well-groomed toe nails. I'm not a fan of smelly, damp and warm feet.

hey kbarefeet

man i am so turned on already. I LOVE COLD FEET!! You just cranked my chain big time buddy. nothing like feeling some cold clammy toes rubbing on my balls while i jack my dick til i CUM all over those cold feet and warm 'em up. I'd love to try a cold toes/feet footjob.

where are you located man, if you are ever in orlando fl please message me. i'd like to chat with you on a more personal level if thats possible. my msn, aim, or yahoo info is below so don't hesitate to get in touch.

loving your cold feet.... anyone else into this too? please share thoughts

I'm down for cool feet, it's fun warming them up :twisted: and for some reason when my cock is rubbing a cool foot the skin feels better. Maybe because the skin is drier and it has that slightly scratchy feel.

5. Default My feet are always cold too

I'll wear flip flops in December. People really stare when it's supposed to be too cold to be barefoot. They always ask "Arn't your feet cold?" I always say "No."