Thread: Tomas Duman on malefeet4u.com

1. Default Tomas Duman on malefeet4u.com

http://www.malefeet4u.com/site/

The set includes 279 images.
    Comments are welcome.

Clean cut and smooth as silk, Tomas Duman is the kind of trim soft foot anybody can enjoy. Tall slender limbs taper down to a pair of red and white sport shoes which cocoon his feet. Taking them off both at once his feet are suddenly free, breathing in the air and tingling in the sudden cold. Peeling back his socks like a glove, they stick to the sweaty heels and pull the skin to a white patch amongst the pink peach fuzz of the rest of his foot. Running them over each other they twitch with ticklish movements as he struggles to keep composure. Then sliding these beauties away again he finishes this set in a breath that left us speechless.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs up

Although Tomas is not particularly my cup of tea (a bit too scrawny), I find his feet extremely appealing. So much, in fact, that I am using the fifth photo as my Windows desktop background. The photo needed a bit of tweaking -- I darkened it slightly and added a bit of contrast and increased the red by a few percentage points -- all to bring out the beautiful veining of his feet. Wow! Perfection!

Every few days, or at whim, I select a different background photo from a small collection of foot pictures and cloud-formation and other nature photos. This photo of Tomas's feet will undoubtedly show up very often as I change my desktop.

Default thank you

I so appreciate all the promo photos you post here of your models. I'm beginning to wonder if you don't have every young male in your country waiting outside your door for their photoshoot. Not that I'm complaining!

Just one minor thought - for a foot fetish site, why would you crop off the end of his toes in the pic? I've seen that done similarly in other sets. It may be small, and I'm not ungrateful, but I wouldn't mind seeing the whole foot since it was probably there. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks for all you do.

Jonk

Default Tops!

These feet rate in the top percetages; tip-top, and the tops are great. As I get older 18 year old men are looking like children to me, sadly. But his feet look very mature. Somethnig about his feet makes me want to lie down and have him walk all over me with his feet fresh out of his socks and shoes.

5. Default

More preview and information:

http://www.wh.cz/v2/cover.php?id=84225
    http://www.wh.cz/v2/newsletter.php?i...page=9&type=wh

@ replies

Great to know the promo pics are appreciated and enjoyed.
    We have indeed many models, who attend the Casting, but I have to pick few of the models for our shoots.
    The photos are not cut. Either we use original image or we delete it.