Thread: Help! Where can I publish hot tickle vids?!?

Default Help! Where can I publish hot tickle vids?!?

Yo, guys-

I was lucky enough to have a foot buddy come over last Saturday afternoon who wanted to be tied up and have me tickle his smokin' size 10.5s...and let me shoot a little over 30 mins of vids...hot stuff, man!

The first problems was the file size was over 2GB and over 10 mins, so I couldn't directly post to YouTube.com/user/Tklduuude .

I was able to edit the clips with software from the camera. I have 3 clips...one is 5 mins, the other 2 are about 2 mins.

I belong to WWW.Feet.TV (I def recommend this free site), so I posted the vids to my Tklduuude profile, but found it easier & faster to use YouTube-besides I could make it available to the general foot/ticklng community and would refer guys to the site when I was in the MFF chatroom.

The first clip was def a hit...I got over 300 hits in the first 2 days and had a ton of subscribers! He was tied up and blindfolded...I removed his shoes and tickled his bare feet with feathers, fingers & btushes...we also bantered back & forth with a lot of teasing dialouge...lot of laughter/begging.

Dudes...that was it! YouTube flagged and and pulled the other vid from the site due to violation of "Community Guidelines". I followed the link and it made reference to nudity & sexual content! The only nude body part was his feet...granted he was tied up, but just loosely with terrycloth sashes. (I actually like to see some struggling and change of angle view of the feet) The content consisted entirely of me tickling his feet, teasing him, making him admit he was ticklish...liked it...then say he loved it!

OK...it was kinda hot...and def the kinda stuff I think we all like to see...I was going for an effect that you the viewer would almost be a part of the action.

Anyway...I have posted a smaller clip of me playing "this little piggy" with his bare feet and tickling them on my Feet.TV account, but some of my footbuds don't belong to this site. I can;t upload the other vid directly to Feet.TV s it is too large.

The question is, guys-

Can anyone suggest a site where I can upload tickling vids for view to the general public?

I was gonna post the links to the vds here today, but now that is a moot point.

Help!

Tklduuude

Default Google Video is the place to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Tklduuude View Post
    ...Can anyone suggest a site where I can upload tickling vids for view to the general public?...
    I have had tickling videos that included bondage, bare chests, and bare feet posted on Google Video since 2006. I've had thousands of hits; and no one has flagged me for content.

That's not a guarantee that you will have the same experience; but it's worth a try.

Or why not get a studio account at clips4sale.com, and make some cash off these videos as well? There is very little content that would violate their policy statements. No one there will flag you for being a pervert, to be certain.
    S. ''Boots'' McGraw
    FootBuddies message boards moderator
    bubbafeet.com webmaster
    http://www.bubbafeet.com
    http://www.clips4sale.com/store/17366
    BootsMcGraw a.t zoho d.o.t c.o.m (Bite my ass, address harvesters!)

Default Thanks, Boots!

Hey, Boots-

Thanks for the suggestion! I think I'll try that first.

I wanted to avoid X-Tube as some guys might not want that in his history folder-some guys aren't tech-savvy about how to erase the history.

Correction on the hit count...over 3,000 hits in the 2 days-that might have contributed to the flag.

I def like the idea about clips 4 sale and might pursue that in the near future. This camera is sweet and I'd like to try out a coupla fun tickle role-playing scenarios and make some bucks in the meantime. The clips I'll format from last week's session will probably be 5-10 minutes so I'm not sure if a preview site is the best format.

Again, thanks so much! May I list the links to the vids on this forum?

Tklduuude

Default But, of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Tklduuude View Post
    ...May I list the links to the vids on this forum?...
    Of course. I would recommend altering the URL by adding a space somewhere in the middle, forcing anyone who wants to see the video to copy and paste it into his browser, and making the necessary deletion.

Some sites record the URL from the referring web site that lists a clickable link to their own. If that referrer is perceived as a "sex" site, and there are many hits, the site owners may take down the video.

As an example of how to doctor a URL to avoid a connection between Footbuddies and another site, here is the "modified" link to a Google Video entry of one of my models taking off his boots and socks and showing off his big feet:

http://video.google.com/videoplay? d...07788574735406

Note the space after the question mark. It needs to be deleted to show the video.

A bit of extra work; but it may allow your video to remain available to others for a longer time.
    S. ''Boots'' McGraw
    FootBuddies message boards moderator
    bubbafeet.com webmaster
    http://www.bubbafeet.com
    http://www.clips4sale.com/store/17366
    BootsMcGraw a.t zoho d.o.t c.o.m (Bite my ass, address harvesters!)