Thread: Hookup for Foot Action at Kink Tuesdays in Ft. Lauderdale -- Party Report

1. Default Hookup for Foot Action at Kink Tuesdays in Ft. Lauderdale -- Party Report

Fort Lauderdale Party Report – Opening Night at Johnny’s, Aug 4

Opening night at Johnny’s in Fort Lauderdale was successful – a bit more intimate an opening that what I’d hoped for – about 50 people total, half of them footguys.

We had a staff meeting at 8pm and I was surprised to see they really do have 20-30 male dancers, even on a Tuesday night. (You can see a clip of me coaching the staff on how to make a good foot party, how to use the massage tables, etc, on the FootFriends Parties Facebook page.) The massage tables got used right from the moment they were set up, and throughout the night, all 4 tables got used for foot worship and full body rubs – and some tickling!

I gave a foot massage demo at 9:30 with Christian, a muscle-bound Latino stud, for an audience of just a dozen guys. That going the action going, and it kept steady all evening. A couple of buddies, David & Dean, both with strong skilled hands, had a line of guys waiting for foot massages.

My co-host Jacob, the 28-year old pierced and tatted stud in the magazine ads, got tossed back on one of the tables and “foot-raped” by a line of footguys, massaging licking and worshiping his feet – put that studboy in a trance! Jacob is an awesome guy – smart, friendly, sexy and knows the South Florida fetish and club scene. He’s a top fetish model (print & stage), will bring in a lot of hot guys to play with, and all in all will make a great host for our parties in Ft. Lauderdale.

A 21-year old tickle-kid, real friendly, from Atlanta, was visiting Miami and got his buddy to drive him to the “foot party” – so I wanted to make sure they both had FUN. The buddy ended up sighing in ecstasy on a massage table while the tickle-boy from Atlanta got his kicks pinning ME down on a massage table and torturing my size 12 soles – I forgot how intense foot tickling can be … I’m usually the one doing the tickling!

A half dozen goth’d out club creatures strolled through around midnight, but other than that, FEET were clearly the number one fetish of the night at “Kink Tuesdays”, and the massage tables were a BIG hit – at least 10 or 15 of the dancers just had to get a massage of one kind or another – and you know footguys … any chance to get down below the ankles….

The club owners were totally pleased with the opening night – now we have about 4 or 5 weeks to build it to the size it needs to be to hold Tuesdays at this popular venue. As our beloved president (who probably has a nice pair of feet) says, “We can do it!”

Fort Lauderdale party info:

http://www.footfriends.com/parties/fortlauderdale/

FootFriends Parties on Facebook, free PIC & VIDEO CLIPS:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/FootFr...es/98448068885
    Attached Images Attached Images