Thread: dont know what to call it...

Default dont know what to call it...

Greetings Fellow Dominants and submissive :

If you are reading this then of course you have at least input into the search field that your have an interest in either the male foot or you’re interested in procuring a foot slave. You see yourself as a self hating piece of trash that isn’t fit to be the willing footboy of a Superior Male so in your lack of self respect and dignity you leave your decision making and free choice to Me the real man.

Now some of you may read this and get sick to your stomach and who wouldn’t? I mean I did way back when I learned the different turns on and kinks that is associated with both the Dominant/Submissive Lifestyle and the gay community. I don’t readily identify My choice of kink as so much gay as I do Dominant. I choose to disassociate Myself with a particular realm of sexuality because what is in actually sexuality aside from simple classification when attraction has no true means of race.

If you must know I am an African American man who has around 7 years in the Dominant/submissive lifestyle and the following narrative will give you a small insight into the story of how I came to accept My innermost feelings and subsequent sharing of those feelings with the world.

I am a 25 year old man with a deep desire to share My infatuation with forcing My size 11 feet in both the unsuspecting and suspecting foot boy to be. My personal history is rather short in the realm of total time yet the experiences as they say last a lifetime.

When I was a senior in high school I ran across a gay student who had lustful intentions had I allowed them so to speak. he would leave letters in My locker with the hopes of Me reading them and one day falling in love with him. In hindsight I am straight and had no intentions of turning to the other side…

One day after weeks of him leaving notes and trying his best to be My friend W/we were on the bus together one afternoon when in a playful mood I motioned to get off the bus a few stops before My own…like a good little puppy he followed…there was a big park by O/our homes as W/we lived in the same neighborhood and on this nice fall day there would be a lot of opportunity in this wide space…he frantically yelled My name as I walked into the park hoping that I would stop and give him the time of day (just like I knew he would)..laughing until he caught up to Me,

I made it My business to find a seat on a bench and complained of how My feet were hurting so bad as I had just come from football practice…he just stared at Me looking like he had been defeated even before the torture would begin…W/we sat on the bench for what seemed like an eternity when I blurted out “so are you going to massage MY fucking feet or what?...I don’t know if I surprised him or if he had the deepest desire in the first place, but if you would have seen how fast he reached for My feet you would have got a boner yourself…

After getting My shoe off he began to run his fingers up and down My soles…I sat back and pulled out My cell phone and began to playing a game…after about 10 minutes I made him switch to the other leg…he began the same process as before and within that next ten minutes I had regained those fresh legs I had before football practice ever began…I guess he thought because he massaged My feet then he was entitled to a favor…bullshit I know lol…

But in any event he asked Me if he could suck MY cock…I looked at him and laughed…he looked back like I had killed his best friend and asked why?...I told him he had to suck My toes and if I felt his mouth was good enough for My toes then maybe he could possibly to the same to My cock…the look on his face said hell no but like a good boy he sunk to his knees and began to remove My socks from My feet…I sat back and watched him raise My foot to his mouth and as his tongue hit My toes I knew I had to have this feeling forever…

The sheer energy and dominance I felt over him is the same feeling I get each and every time I make one of you foot boys into My willing foot bitch…the thing about is that it doesn’t matter what you do for a living or where you live or even what you drive…people have feelings inside of them that make them who they are…some are Dominant Men who make submissive whims like you into My foot boys…

Now that you know Little of My history then I suggest you learn a few of My rules…

#1. I despise liars; they are in the same category as thieves and murderers. If you feel as if you have to lie to gain My attention then I suggest you don’t contact Me.

#2. I will not alter My schedule to suit you, since I will be the one in charge why should I do anything to make your job easier when your job is to please Me.

#3. Do not ask for a picture of Me or My feet if you have failed to send one of your pictures beforehand.

#4. Since this is My post I reserve the right to contact who I want and do not want to, so if you send a reply and I do not reply to you do not send another reply because you can rest-assured that I have checked this email.

#5. If you so happen to be a replier I want the following information in the reply...first name only, your physical stats, and a contact number. Those that do not include this information will be automatically deleted and your reply erased for lack of obedience because if you cannot follow simple rules when not in my prescience then how do I know you will follow them in my prescience.

#6. For those of you who have negative opinions about what I am offering because you either disagree with them or you’re simply an asshole I implore you to keep your opinions to yourself because I will not indulge in such childish antics to promote disdain.

#7. There will be no sex of any nature as this is simply an inquiry for a Dominant/submissive relationship.

#8. I am not looking for a live in slave.

If you can follow these simple rules as they are outlined then I’m sure there is a possibility that you can serve Me. I hope to hear from a few of you as I would love to have you under My feet.

Until W/we Meet,
    Your New Master
    Last edited by BootsMcGraw; 08-04-2009 at 07:36 PM. Reason: added paragraph breaks for readability