My first attraction to barefooted musicians started with a drummer from a well known band. When they showed his clips of his bare feet working the bass pedal, I had the hardest hard on, I had to jerk off at the end. I’ve had foot encounters with some of them in person. None were from a popular band. Instead, they’re more underground band such rock, jazz, country and Christian and their feet sizes were from 9 to 11. My last one was from a Christian band, closet gay male barefooted drummer and he had a size 10 feet with rough soles. I’ve had footjobs from them, but what set their differences is by my dick and balls as the bass pedal. My dick was worked by their bare feet of 4 different Paradiddles of heel up, heel down, heel toe and foot slide. They were gentle and I shot so hard under their sole. I felt so great. It’ll be great to have another foot encounter with a barefooted drummer. When it comes to them, my dick and balls knows who’s the boss. [PHP][A2167F36-1D4A-45EF-A962-8516BA9AF434.jpg