Page 9 of 65 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Wrestlers

Default Sheamus

Just posted on his Twitter.

DU1vw05W0AUUKPT.jpg

Default Matt Sydal

The former Evan Bourne, from his Instagram story.

Matt Sydal 2-6-18.jpg Matt Sydal 2-6-18 2.jpg

So that person who runs the Instagram account I mentioned before is still tagging the guys and Matt Sydal actually responded to the post of those pictures from his Insta story and basically blasted the guy, calling him creepy and telling him to stop it. So now I kinda feel bad because i'm doing the same thing here. Idk that kinda bummed me out.

Quote Originally Posted by colin106 View Post
    So that person who runs the Instagram account I mentioned before is still tagging the guys and Matt Sydal actually responded to the post of those pictures from his Insta story and basically blasted the guy, calling him creepy and telling him to stop it. So now I kinda feel bad because i'm doing the same thing here. Idk that kinda bummed me out.
    Eh, they're putting this content out there of their own volition. No different from other fans lusting over shirtless pics etc. You're not doing anything wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by rainboww View Post
    Eh, they're putting this content out there of their own volition. No different from other fans lusting over shirtless pics etc. You're not doing anything wrong.
    Yeah after thinking about it, it is basically having a page dedicated to any body type, be it abs, chest, hands, etc. Honestly this kink is the absolute tamest one there is. Still kinda sucks that someone who is so chill and openminded for all intents and purposes could be so mean and kink shame like that.

7. Default

what is this super secret instagram? care to clue us all in?

Quote Originally Posted by cathot31 View Post
    what is this super secret instagram? care to clue us all in?
    Oh sorry didn't mean to keep it secret haha

https://www.instagram.com/wwewrestlersfeet/

Default John Hennigan

John Hennigan/Morrison/Mundo/Impact etc.

27573594_169989786954536_8573733936704782336_n.jpg

10. Default

Thank you!