Page 8 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Wrestlers

So I just noticed something that kinda sucks. So a new Instagram page was started a couple weeks ago that is all about barefoot wrestlers (in fact, a couple of recent posts here are from there as they had pics I didn't have) the person who runs it though is tagging the wrestlers in every post making them aware of it. Most of them are blocking the page (Sheamus was cool though and liked one of the posts of himself haha) but then today I noticed it is now affecting at least one of the guys and what they post as Fandango posted that picture from that photoshoot but cropped it so his feet aren't shown. He is one of the guys who blocked that page so i'm pretty sure he is probably going to actively make sure not to show his feet anymore on his social media. Kind of a bummer.

2. Default

I don't know why anyone would tag like that. You're definitely risking a negative reaction.

Hmm so I went to Fandango's twitter to see if he posted it there and found he had the same cropped picture but it was retweeted by him from someone else. So I may have been wrong and he just took it from that person's tweet and reposted it on Instagram. Hopefully that's the case. I am still worried that the guys will refrain from posting any barefoot shots though.

4. Default

That Fandango shot is gorgeous. I wish Tyler Breeze would give us a glimpse of his soles though.

I couldn't find this Instagram account mentioned above, I hope if they have anything we're missing here, someone will post it.

Quote Originally Posted by SoleObsession View Post
    That Fandango shot is gorgeous. I wish Tyler Breeze would give us a glimpse of his soles though.

I couldn't find this Instagram account mentioned above, I hope if they have anything we're missing here, someone will post it.
    Like I said, I have posted a few things that I didn't have from there. If they post anything else I don't have that I feel is worth posting quality wise, i'll post it.

Default Bill Goldberg

From a WWE 24 special on him that I forgot I screencapped.

16387f97d8.jpg

Default Brad Maddox

Picture from his recent leaks.

2614552db1.jpg

Default Ryback

From his instagram story.

eef7857a8e.jpg

Default Jinder Mahal

posted on the previously mentioned Instagram.

26226680_1576710002406788_5734361963903844352_n.jpg

Default Samir Singh

One half of Jinder Mahal's stooges, the Singh Brothers. From his Instagram.

10958429_1534229830190034_458319649_n.jpg