Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Wrestlers

2. Default

OMG! Only just discovered this thread - you are awesome awesome awesome!!
    I havent' seen the first Randy Orton picture of his toes and toenails from that view and nor have I seen AJ Styles's soles! You have an amazing collection - thank you for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by vinnie100 View Post
    OMG! Only just discovered this thread - you are awesome awesome awesome!!
    I havent' seen the first Randy Orton picture of his toes and toenails from that view and nor have I seen AJ Styles's soles! You have an amazing collection - thank you for sharing!
    You're welcome! Weirdly, I have more of some people i've posted but the pictures would not upload correctly. Specifically one of Orton's tops that he took himself and some screenshots from a DVD.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by colin106 View Post
    You're welcome! Weirdly, I have more of some people i've posted but the pictures would not upload correctly. Specifically one of Orton's tops that he took himself and some screenshots from a DVD.
    Oh wow that would make my day! Hope you manage to get them up on here somehow haha but don't worry if you can't - I will keep dreaming about them! A lot of people think Orton still isn't hot but to me he is up there with my Fandango
    I think my top 10 would be:
    Fandango
    Mark Jindrak
    Randy Orton
    Chris Masters
    Rene Dupree
    Rob Conway
    Rob Terry
    Jessie Godderz
    Zack Ryder
    Justin Gabriel

(Although I've had to miss a number out lol)
    Also what DVD is this and who of? Is it possible to buy anywhere? I would just for these sole shots
    Last edited by vinnie100; 08-14-2017 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnie100 View Post
    Oh wow that would make my day! Hope you manage to get them up on here somehow haha but don't worry if you can't - I will keep dreaming about them! A lot of people think Orton still isn't hot but to me he is up there with my Fandango
    I think my top 10 would be:
    Fandango
    Mark Jindrak
    Randy Orton
    Chris Masters
    Rene Dupree
    Rob Conway
    Rob Terry
    Jessie Godderz
    Zack Ryder
    Justin Gabriel

(Although I've had to miss a number out lol)
    Also what DVD is this and who of? Is it possible to buy anywhere? I would just for these sole shots
    It was an Orton DVD and it has a quick backstage moment of him stretching his feet.

Also about the last person on your list....

Default Justin Gabriel/PJ Black

Default Zack Ryder

From his Snapchat I believe?

d37cd2f3a9.jpg

Default Randy Orton

Some more of Randy Orton

4e9a3e0405.jpg 9817c544fb.jpg 3177f58667.jpg

Default Tyler Bate

New shot from his Instagram Story

16648382_136438273630975_2982874183144308736_n.jpg

10. Default

Oh god!! Amazing!! You really are a legend!!
    Those Justin Gabriel feet shots are really rare and never seen any of them - very happy to see some of his soles and toe shape shots
    And those Randy Orton shots are tasty - Randy Orton vs Fandango is one of my hottest fantasies - and I think Randy may just be winning on feet so far (sorry Fandango) - ahh him stretching his feet on DVD would be great if you're able to find it again!
    Zack Ryder is hot but his toes look a little alieny quite like Justin from your shots - but I love Justin's soles and haven't seen Zack's soles yet...but so far Justin Gabriel vs Zack Ryder - Justin is winning feetwise for me personally.

So far I'm going to have a very pleasant evening and it's thanks to you!!!