Thread: Straighte guys worshipped in the peepshow

Default Straighte guys worshipped in the peepshow

Has anyone serviced guys in a peepshow? I sucked on 2 guys on 2 occasions, both straight and in their twenties, both skater guys..the first guy had taken his right shoe and sock off...and I grabbed his foot and started licking it.....he was very shy and kept saying no...but his foot smelled delicious....the second guy fell asleep and I got on the ground, took off his shoe and went for it....not sweaty but still hotttt....I'm going to that cinema again...

Quote Originally Posted by chausetts View Post
    Has anyone serviced guys in a peepshow? I sucked on 2 guys on 2 occasions, both straight and in their twenties, both skater guys..the first guy had taken his right shoe and sock off...and I grabbed his foot and started licking it.....he was very shy and kept saying no...but his foot smelled delicious....the second guy fell asleep and I got on the ground, took off his shoe and went for it....not sweaty but still hotttt....I'm going to that cinema again...
    I'll be going there Friday ...hopefully there will be some blu coll dudes

damn man that takes balls! where is this cinema?

Its in Toronto...guys go there to be serviced

I went there yesterday....and I did it again....this guy ws really hotttt...he might have been gay or straight...I was sucking on this huge cock...then he took off his sneaker and put his socked foot on the armrest on the seat in front....I grabbed it, took his sock off and started licking...he continued to jack off...but then he wanted to be sucked some more...his foot was hottt tho...and he lived being licked...

6. Default

Once sucked on a straight guy's toes in a video booth in an adult store, but paid him because he was hustling. It was like twenty dollars or something. He was good looking hispanic in his early twenties, but his feet were pretty smelly. He did warn me of smell, but still way hot experience.