Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Appears This Site is Dead

1. Default

It does suck that the site seems to be abandoned by the moderators and no one can fix the pic situation. I'm a bit surprised that it's even still active. I know friends that have websites and they have to pay the website hosting company to keep the site up and running. Depending on when the last time any of them paid the service fee, the site may just disappear soon. It seems to have been almost a year since they've posted anything themselves. Tumblr is probably the best outlet for our 'interest'. I probably belong to at least 40 blogs, and it takes quite a while each night to go through all the new pics that are posted. Hopefully someone will be able to contact any of the moderators and maybe take over the site from them.

a nice modern Tumblr site would be nice. but can everybody add photos there?

Quote Originally Posted by Pghfeet View Post
    a nice modern Tumblr site would be nice. but can everybody add photos there?
    Looks like a group blog can be made where members are invited and then are able to post stuff on it. That could work if someone wanted to do it.

ok I took it upon myself to make one.

footbuddies2.tumblr.com

If you'd like to be added as someone who can post pics, PM your email address and i'll add you.