Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Appears This Site is Dead

Default Appears This Site is Dead

It was a good run - I enjoyed the site for years but for the past couple of months pictures did not show up, no response from Admin and all my pix in my albums have gone. IDK what happened but this looks like a dead Website. Gonna take it off my favorites. Kinda sad actually, it seemed so good for so long.
    Shale Stone

My FootBuddies Album:

http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/album.php?u=78342

2. Default

Sorry to hear you are removing all your favorites. First no one seems to know what happened to BootsMcagraw (sp). Then the last administrator fell off the face of the earth. It's sad if death happened to either one of these guys but if not what can we do. I am web site illiterate.

This is really sad to hear
    What happens to the millions of photos that were put up here...
    Hoping for a xmas miracle!!
    In the meantime, are all members moving to any particular site?

Quote Originally Posted by vinnie100 View Post
    This is really sad to hear
    What happens to the millions of photos that were put up here...
    Hoping for a xmas miracle!!
    In the meantime, are all members moving to any particular site?
    ItsRainingFeet.com forums are pretty good

Default boots

what about bubbafeet.com

bubbafeet.com is boots mc graws site..........................

It is very sad, I have been a member since 2004 and the site has always been a massive part of my internet activity, it wasn't just the pics that were great, it was also the sense of community that existed.

8. Default

Whatever happened to feet.tv?

I'm not sure the site is completely 'dead' - it just seems that something has gone wrong with having the thumbnails work. Full-sized pics seem to be showing up, and of course posts with just text. There have been comments in the past about the lack of involvement with whoever has administrative authority. I'm not sure whoever that is even looks at the boards anymore. Scooter has done some moderating as have some others, but I don't think they have the ability to work/fix the nuts and bolts of the functions of the board. I'd like to be hopeful that at some point it will be fixed.

Ditto! Where have all the flowers gone> I hope we find out soon.