Thread: Hottest Soap Male competition

Default Hottest Soap Male competition

I'm not sure where to post this and hence have posted on the major threads here.
    However, I have just set up a hottest male in soaps competition (covering most of the major UK soaps: hollyoaks, coronation street, easternders, and sunset beach and home and away).
    If you want to take part in the competition and interested in crowning your sexiest soap male, it would be so great if you could sign up on the forum at http:// hottest soap males.boards. net/ [WITHOUT SPACES] - my past major contributions on this forum have been the famous feet of Ashley Taylor Dawson and Andrew Moss from hollyoaks.

Whether your reasons for voting your hottest male in each group is because of their delicious feet you think that they have or have seen, or whether you find them sexy as a whole himself, that's your choice

Please msg me if there are problems with signup/any suggestions you have to improve forum (since it's the first I have ever made!). Would love for you all to be there and participate

The first round for Home and Away is now up at the above website So please get voting Now if only we could get a full on soles view of Nate Cooper's feet
    Attached Images Attached Images

I know the pictures aren't working anymore on this website hoping they will be back up soon! in the meantime, please please vote in the competition in the above link! (well only if you're interested - no pressure)

Round 2 for Home and Away and Round 1 for Hollyoaks are now live at the above link