Thread: Feet in public

1. Default Feet in public

So I've decided that grocery stores are evil and out to destroy me. Every time I'm there (and I'm there ALOT) I am bombarded by guys and their exposed feet. A hot dad in flip flops here, a young athletic guy in nike slides there, here a foot, there a foot everywhere a naked foot. Holy shit. It's almost like every foot that goes buy in the aisle is more perfect than the last. I saw a guy in the self-checkout last week with a pair of feet that surpassed any celeb or famous person's feet I've ever seen posted on the pics forum by far. I've gotten to the point now where I have absolutely no shame in taking a peak or even flat out staring (although I've never worked up the nerve to take a picture). Many times I've found myself Standing in isles I've already been through, pretending to browse for stuff I don't even need just to get a glimpse.

Is the grocery store anyone else's weakness? What are some of the places you usually spot feet in public?

2. Default

I work at something similar to an amusement park. I am afraid I am going to get fired someday because of some guy catching me looking at his feet and making a complaint.

When I worked at a Walmart, there were plenty of guys that came in and I fantasized about their feet. Any place that has big crowds (Walmart, grocery store, amusement park, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by blnkmonine View Post
    So I've decided that grocery stores are evil and out to destroy me. Every time I'm there (and I'm there ALOT) I am bombarded by guys and their exposed feet. A hot dad in flip flops here, a young athletic guy in nike slides there, here a foot, there a foot everywhere a naked foot. Holy shit. It's almost like every foot that goes buy in the aisle is more perfect than the last. I saw a guy in the self-checkout last week with a pair of feet that surpassed any celeb or famous person's feet I've ever seen posted on the pics forum by far. I've gotten to the point now where I have absolutely no shame in taking a peak or even flat out staring (although I've never worked up the nerve to take a picture). Many times I've found myself Standing in isles I've already been through, pretending to browse for stuff I don't even need just to get a glimpse.

Is the grocery store anyone else's weakness? What are some of the places you usually spot feet in public?
    I do the same at the grocery store, going down aisles that I have already been down, I've also mastered a technique where I will walk towards a guy whose feet I want to look at but focus on something else in the opposite direction, and then at the last minute look down. I shop at quite a classy UK supermarket and for some reason the guys who shop there are so hot, even the staff are hot! I swear whoever recruits for them is gay, because there are some seriously beautiful guys working there, obviously don't get to see their feet, but I really wish I could!

I had a great part-time job when I was at university, I worked for a clothes shop on the men's department and it was aimed at guys from their early 20's upwards, and because I am good at customer service I was always running the fitting room, and guys would try on the clothes and then come out to show their girlfriends who were waiting outside and they would very often be totally barefoot as they had taken off their flip-flops or sandals to try on trousers or shorts, I saw some incredible sights!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gianni9uk View Post
    I do the same at the grocery store, going down aisles that I have already been down, I've also mastered a technique where I will walk towards a guy whose feet I want to look at but focus on something else in the opposite direction, and then at the last minute look down. I shop at quite a classy UK supermarket and for some reason the guys who shop there are so hot, even the staff are hot! I swear whoever recruits for them is gay, because there are some seriously beautiful guys working there, obviously don't get to see their feet, but I really wish I could!

I had a great part-time job when I was at university, I worked for a clothes shop on the men's department and it was aimed at guys from their early 20's upwards, and because I am good at customer service I was always running the fitting room, and guys would try on the clothes and then come out to show their girlfriends who were waiting outside and they would very often be totally barefoot as they had taken off their flip-flops or sandals to try on trousers or shorts, I saw some incredible sights!
    I like to look from behind. From that angle, you can kinda get a look at the sole as the back of the foot lifts off of the sandal when they take a step. I've often found that the older looking guy's feet are usually more sensual than the yuppies.

Quote Originally Posted by blnkmonine View Post
    I like to look from behind. From that angle, you can kinda get a look at the sole as the back of the foot lifts off of the sandal when they take a step. I've often found that the older looking guy's feet are usually more sensual than the yuppies.
    I do this too. I have a thing for Indian men and I see many of them wearing sandals and I always try to look behind them and when they walk their sole lifts slightly out of the sandal and I can see their tanned soles for a brief second.

Definitely not alone on this. Grocery stores, Target, malls, amusement parks, etc. Many of which can be ripe for feet spotting.

As for pics, there are many smart phone apps that allow you to take pics using a false screen. And they're practically tailor made for taking pics of feet, because your phone is going to be angled down in a natural way anyway, so basically absolutely no one is going to suspect anything.