Thread: HOT CZECH SOLDIER KEVIN 3 PIC (feetsoldiers.com)

Default HOT CZECH SOLDIER KEVIN 3 PIC (feetsoldiers.com)

http://feetsoldiers.com

AND VIDEO HERE:

http://malefootvideo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

I will never understand why they (feetsoldiers.com and czechmalefoot.com - they are basically the same) always photograph their models with their feet / soles / toes bent. In most photo sets there is just that kind of pictures. For me this ruins everything. I do not like it.
    I have no objection if others like that kind of photos, but why is there hardly ever any kind of variation? I would like to see photos of the models with BOTH soles towards the camera, WITHOUT bending the feet / toes. This would give me a clear sight of the soles, but that never happens. I just don't get it.
    Oh, if someone thinks now "why don't you tell them", well I just did that three times. The end result was that everything became worse.
    Besides that, there is hardly any kind of variation with the setup. I mean, it is always one shoe off, then one sock off, then the other shoe ... and so on.
    I think this site gives away it's potential
    The only true good thing about this site is that you can preview all photos, so you know beforehand what you can expect, before you spend your money. And to be fair, sometimes there are nice shots, but these are exceptions, at least 90 % of the photos are boring, in my point of view.

3. Default

I agree. And imagine if they'd provide a pedicure for the models. The nails often remind me of someone who used a dull machete to groom them!

Quote Originally Posted by Alessio View Post
    I will never understand why they (feetsoldiers.com and czechmalefoot.com - they are basically the same) always photograph their models with their feet / soles / toes bent. In most photo sets there is just that kind of pictures. For me this ruins everything. I do not like it.
    I have no objection if others like that kind of photos, but why is there hardly ever any kind of variation? I would like to see photos of the models with BOTH soles towards the camera, WITHOUT bending the feet / toes. This would give me a clear sight of the soles, but that never happens. I just don't get it.
    Oh, if someone thinks now "why don't you tell them", well I just did that three times. The end result was that everything became worse.
    Besides that, there is hardly any kind of variation with the setup. I mean, it is always one shoe off, then one sock off, then the other shoe ... and so on.
    I think this site gives away it's potential
    The only true good thing about this site is that you can preview all photos, so you know beforehand what you can expect, before you spend your money. And to be fair, sometimes there are nice shots, but these are exceptions, at least 90 % of the photos are boring, in my point of view.

I love the wrinkled soles!
    I think the calloused and the un pedicured toes show how 99 percent of how male feet truly look, nothing wrong with keeping it real....
    I love the way the pictures are and think the picture sets are perfect as they are, id rather get off to manly real looking feet than pretty feet
    that would resemble those of a female! yuck..........
    I say keep up the good work and keep the picture sets just as they are! wonderful work guys............

Just to make my point of view clear: It is not the models or their feet, that I complain about: IT IS THE WAY, they are photographed, that bothers me.
    If stustustugoo likes it, no problem at all, but to do just that kind of photos, that is what I cannot understand. And that is the reason why I am a member of these sites only once a year, at the most, to grab those few pics that are worth it.
    I don't think I expect too much from a foot fetish site when I say "please vary your way of shooting your models". Czechmalefoot.com used to be better at the beginning.
    Of course, being an member of their sites just once a year saves money for me, but on the other hand it is too bad that they are not better. I mean there are not that many foot sites around, are there?