Thread: the toe scrunch

Default the toe scrunch

it drives me nuts when guys curl / scrunch their toes. it's even more thrilling when they don't realize they are doing it or that you are watching! anyone else?

Wigging toes always make me cum fastest

3. Default

Yep it's an awesome turn on!

I've also noticed sometimes a guy will notice me staring at his flip flops than stare at his own feet because he's wondering why I'm looking at them. That's a huge turn on too, but honestly don't like guys to feel uncomfortable or creeped out.

Quote Originally Posted by g2277 View Post
    Yep it's an awesome turn on!

I've also noticed sometimes a guy will notice me staring at his flip flops than stare at his own feet because he's wondering why I'm looking at them. That's a huge turn on too, but honestly don't like guys to feel uncomfortable or creeped out.
    If he's noticing you staring at his feet, then maybe you're looking at them too hard. I try to be subtle when checking out peoples' feet, because I don't want to make anybody uncomfortable, either.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonbrian View Post
    it drives me nuts when guys curl / scrunch their toes. it's even more thrilling when they don't realize they are doing it or that you are watching! anyone else?
    Love love love it! I dunno why but it turns me on so frigging much.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7959145338_994e99a701_b.jpg  

It doesn't get me going on its own, but when I am playing footsie sole to sole with a guy and he curls his toes over mine and we scrunch back and forth it drives me wild!

7. Default

Scrunching toes don't affect me as much as flexing toes, especially those that can flex to about a 90? angle. (Refer to a Dr. Drew photo) That is instant wood-sporting!

Quote Originally Posted by road2middleage View Post
    Scrunching toes don't affect me as much as flexing toes, especially those that can flex to about a 90? angle. (Refer to a Dr. Drew photo) That is instant wood-sporting!
    Dr. Drew's feet drive me INSANE!
    Instant hard-on everytime!
    Can't get enough of those beautiful feet!

I love it when guys do that, too. Scrunching, flexing, whatever; just moving them around absentmindedly. Even in socks (I'm more of a barefoot guy myself, but socks can do it for me, too). I remember once, years ago, in high school, we were doing a P.E. assessment in gymnastics and a guy in my class who I had a crush on had decided to take his sneakers off for the class so he was wearing black socks. He spent the *entire* class flexing his toes, wiggling them, etc. and I was in a position to have a perfect view (we were split into small groups and dotted around the gymnasium, and my group and his were sitting across from each other, us on the floor, him sitting on a bench). Plus, as it was P.E. they were a little sweaty so I could make out the shape of his feet through the socks.

There was another time a couple of years ago I was on a bus going into town and a very handsome young man - slim toned physique, bronze tan skin, wearing a t-shirt and shorts - had to run to catch the bus at one stop. He must've twisted his ankle or hurt his foot in some way doing this, and after he got on the bus and took a seat, he removed on of his sneakers so he could check and rub his foot - wearing white ankle socks. That was pretty hot to watch.