Thread: Caught licking feet

Default Caught licking feet

My greatest fantasy has always been enjoying a guy's sleeping feet (especially that of straight guys). I was just wondering if anyone had any decent stories about getting carried away and caught with your tongue across a guy's soles. How did he respond?

I haven't, but I will say it's a fantasy of mine to have my feet licked while I sleep:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NinjaWolf22.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	91.7 KB 
ID:	177835

been caught twice that I know of...
    one ended good, led to me eventually sucking him off was very hot - he's married with two kids now
    other time was bad, lost a very good friend because he freaked out
    I've probably licked the feet of at least 30 sleeping straight guys over the years, started with sleepovers back as kids

4. Default

Would not personally lick guys feet while they asleep, but would take a sniff of socks and shoes.

I'm not a big foot licker, they'd have to be some pretty immaculate feet and smell doesn't do it for me. But, much like shylicker, I've been playing with guys feet as they slept since I was a kid during sleepovers. And I always rubbed my cock on their feet as they slept. When I was old enough to bust a load, I thought I was caught for sure, but he kept right on sleeping, I cleaned the mess and he was none the wiser. In college freshman year my roommate was such a heavy sleeper I could cum on his feet and I did...nightly. No joke I cried when I found out he was moving to go to school closer to home. There was one friend, who totally caught me in the act, but he didn't mind so I was lucky, and he let me do it again whenever he came to visit.
    One guy busted me, and I braced myself for a fight because I didn't know how he'd react. He was upset, but didn't say anything, moved to the couch and after that I never heard/saw from him again.

Quote Originally Posted by seansea View Post
    I'm not a big foot licker, they'd have to be some pretty immaculate feet and smell doesn't do it for me. But, much like shylicker, I've been playing with guys feet as they slept since I was a kid during sleepovers. And I always rubbed my cock on their feet as they slept. When I was old enough to bust a load, I thought I was caught for sure, but he kept right on sleeping, I cleaned the mess and he was none the wiser. In college freshman year my roommate was such a heavy sleeper I could cum on his feet and I did...nightly. No joke I cried when I found out he was moving to go to school closer to home. There was one friend, who totally caught me in the act, but he didn't mind so I was lucky, and he let me do it again whenever he came to visit.
    One guy busted me, and I braced myself for a fight because I didn't know how he'd react. He was upset, but didn't say anything, moved to the couch and after that I never heard/saw from him again.
    That is so hot! I personally am a big foot licker, but I haven't been put in many situations where I could do anything because we always had spare rooms in our houses, however, I have some some opportunities, but I have been too shy to do anything. I prefer consensual action, but the thought of doing stuff to sleeping feet turns me on.

Got caught once, guy freaked, but offering to give him head sorted the problem

Not the only time I've done it, but the only one i got caught.
    Last edited by vampirepuppy; 08-17-2015 at 01:14 PM.