Thread: TV Series "Madam Secretary"

Default TV Series "Madam Secretary"

The lead male actor, Tim Daly is either being coached to be barefoot or he asks for it. He's the husband to the Secretary of State, played by Tea Leoni, who, frankly, I've never been impressed by (Deep Impact, Jurassic Park III), but she's very believable in this series. It's great she's come along. But back to Tim, who plays Dr. Kent McCord, a brilliant, deeply respect theologian.

In nearly every episode they have at least one shot of him sitting in bed, with his soles clearly visible to the camera. At first, I thought it was just a interesting oh-cool-he's-barefoot thing, but then it became a regular thing. There are at least 7 episodes (and sequentially. There hasn't been an episode in the last 4 weeks) where you either see his soles or his toes (the tops). And he's got pretty nice-looking feet. They don't zoom in, but even 3 weeks ago, he was sitting cross-legged on the floor and his toes were showing for at least 4 or 5 seconds.
    Smiles cost nothing, but are priceless in their impact. Get yours today!

Hmmm..time to hunt on youtube...

Good luck. I didn't see anything on youtube that showed his feet. Still, it's nice knowing he's even aware he HAS feet. Maybe he just likes being barefoot and it's nothing to do with the viewing audience. In any case, it's nice to see...
    Smiles cost nothing, but are priceless in their impact. Get yours today!