Thread: My Friend's Feet.com

Exclamation My Friend's Feet.com

Is any body else having trouble seeing the pictures on the site My Friend's feet? I can't see either the photos or videos. I've checked my computer's settings, and can't find anything wrong, and it only happens on that site, no others. If anybody else is experiencing the same thing, maybe they would have some suggestions on how to fix it. I use the latest version of Firefox. This only started about a month ago. I guess I might have to e-mail Cat himself about this issue.

2. Default

I use both Firefox and Chrome pretty interchangeably to access the site and have not had a problem with either browser. Is it all the pictures that are not displaying (including the ones on the left-sidebar or the preview pics further down the page)? Have you tried accessing the site with a different browser? And if you're running any ad-block or pop-up blocking add-ons in Firefox, you might try disabling/suspending them and seeing if that makes any difference in accessing the site...

But, yeah, if you've tried all that and the problem is persisting, then I'd definitely let the site know. There's a big feedback box on the main page, from when they revamped the site back in February. I couldn't access a video on the updated site and used it to let them know and they got back to me within a day - so I'd contact them with your problem and the steps you've taken already to fix it.

I've tried viewing the site in IE 8 with still the same issue. I do have a pop up blocker installed, and I'll try disabling it when I go the site again.
    Thanks for your advice. It's well appreciated.

4. Default

I haven't had any issues with the pictures and videos. I'm on a Mac and use Safari and Firefox when visiting the site.

Now, JockFootFantasy is another story, lol.

Now that site works fine for me except when I try to watch the videos online. I usually just download them and watch them later. Back to MMF, I can see the picture galleries, but no videos. The site is in the process of complete overhaul. Maybe that's what causing the problem for me.