Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 11

1. Default

As Long as my man Jeff stays on for a while wiggling his toes and flexing his soles in the camera I will be a happy camper. The rest I am not as crazy about, but Jeff's soles are pure perfection. check out this youtube of his feet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-K2vTA8FO0

2. Default Last night on Sho too...russell's big feet on bb afterdark

RUssel the love muscle showed off his big sexy soles on showtime...he has some wide fuckin feet and was flexing his soles at the end of the show. He had alot of nice wrinkles on his soles......I love his feet and also love Jeff's feet. Sad to see Braden go cause he has some hot soles too. I would love to see Russell and Jeff start wrestling and see their feet in action.

On last night's show, there was a short clip of Jordan playing with Jeff's feet. Close up, he has beautiful toes. Jeff teased Jordan that she has a foot fetish (he didn't use those words), and she said she liked feet if they were nice. She also said he he had a funny second toe -- but his toes looked perfect to me.

Quote Originally Posted by toeman2035 View Post
    As Long as my man Jeff stays on for a while wiggling his toes and flexing his soles in the camera I will be a happy camper. The rest I am not as crazy about, but Jeff's soles are pure perfection. check out this youtube of his feet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-K2vTA8FO0
    This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by RealNetworks, Inc..

5. Default

His toes are total perfection. I would worship all ten toes and suck on them slowly and savor the smell of them. He is a hot dude. She is so fuckin lucky. I would love his feet in my face anytime.

10. Default thanks for posting pics fructis!

Love the pics of jeff and Russell the love muscle....I got rock hard seeing those big meaty soles ....especially when he had them all scrunched and you could see them wrinkled up. He is a hot dude. So is Jeff. Will be sad to see either one of them voted off. They are both hot. They hate each other on the show...but who knows maybe there is an attraction they are both in denial about. I think Jeff is a closet foot fetish person cause he is always showing off his soles and wigglin his hot toes.