Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 11

Hybrid View

Default Big Brother 11

I home someone can PLEASE post some screen caps tonight... resident muscle studs Jesse and Russell had MANY soles-to-the-camera shots that were mouthwatering!

2. Default

Russell's feet are spectacular! Would love to service them.

Thumbs up

i also want to see more pics of russell

Jesse :

Russell:

Talking

I truly love Jesse, truly!

6. Default More Russell.. High Res!!

Definately need some High Res Russell Feet. DAMN!!

7. Default check out Big Brother After Hours on SHO 2

Showtime 2 has the big brother after hours and had some awesome shots of Jeff the hottie with the dimples just flexing his soles and wiggling his toes in the camera...a few really close up shots too 2 nights ago. Last night the surfer dude Braden was showing off his feet and they were really sexy. But Jeff by far has the BEST soles and really know how to flex his toes. Enjoyed seeing Russel's soles and also seeing Jessie's soles and toes. The guys this season are all pretty hot except for the school teacher and the gay dude. The rest are just gorgeous and love all their feet. Russell lately is hiding his feet on the Sho 2 channel after hours...he is wearing alot of shoes which sucks. Check out on You Tube Dr. Will's feet. Just type in Dr. Will dirty feet big brother...and you will see some awesome never before seen on tv videos of dr. Will's soles and toes wiggling. He is a hottie.

Looks like Braden is going to be voted out this week. Too bad, because he has very nice soles and an easy-going personality. Catch him while you can.

9. Default

As Long as my man Jeff stays on for a while wiggling his toes and flexing his soles in the camera I will be a happy camper. The rest I am not as crazy about, but Jeff's soles are pure perfection. check out this youtube of his feet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-K2vTA8FO0

10. Default Last night on Sho too...russell's big feet on bb afterdark

RUssel the love muscle showed off his big sexy soles on showtime...he has some wide fuckin feet and was flexing his soles at the end of the show. He had alot of nice wrinkles on his soles......I love his feet and also love Jeff's feet. Sad to see Braden go cause he has some hot soles too. I would love to see Russell and Jeff start wrestling and see their feet in action.