Thread: foot shots in new movie

Default foot shots in new movie

I just saw the movie "Moon" starring Sam Rockwell; several shots of his bare feet and toes as well as a lengthy look at his big hairy buttocks in the shower - LOL

The movie is getting great reviews from the critics considering it's a low budget psychological thriller in a sci-fi setting. The Director is Duncan Jones, David Bowie's son (previously known as David Jones before he became famous) - not that that should matter. It's a good film and I'd suck this guy's toes any day.

Thumbs up Sam is hot in my Books!

Your not the only one, as I would suck Sam Rockwells toes & lick his gorgeous feet any day he wants.

I have two earlier movies, in which he stared; "A Box of Moon Light" & "Lawn Dogs". In both movies, Sam gets completley naked, and goes swimming. The guy has the thickest bush, ( I love guys with thick bushes, as I find it to be masucline), and he has an average size, short cock.

I have played those scenes to death, as I love looking at the guy. Sam, has always been one of my favorites.

I bought both movies back in 1999, so I don't know if they're on DVD, or not. I will check on "DeepdiscountDVD" to see if they are.