Thread: Uber Foot Play

Lightbulb Uber Foot Play

Hey guys,

So I think it would be hella hot to get an uber driver to play with my feet. Every time I ride with an Uber, I take my shoe off and put my foot ontop my let so my sole is facing the driver. I massage it, tickle it, and play with my toes. I've caught a couple of drivers looking at my foot while I do this, but I've never gotten one to talk about it or mention anything.

I started to make conversation about feet. The best one I've found so far is asking if they've gotten a pedicure. Then I talk about how I love to get my feet rubbed and so on.

Do you all have any ideas? I would ultimately love to get the driver to play with my feet. Tickle them, rub them, whatever they would like. I'm not trying to fuck them or anything, but some foot fun would be cool

Thax!
    PineApple

Quick update: I have finally found a great way that will get this fantasy on it's way! I recently got an Uber home, and I had the idea to write "Tickle Me. Touch me" on the bottom of my foot. So when I prop my foot up and if the driver sees it, he can act accordingly. So this guy actually asked if I live alone, but he never made a move on my feet. More to come.

ps
    if anyone knows of any videos or pictures of something similar I would love to see it for... science reasons

This is like me working at my job and a customer randomly comes up to me, takes off his shoe, and says 'tickle my foot' out of the blue. Even with a foot fetish, a customer doing this to me would freak me out.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWolf9 View Post
    This is like me working at my job and a customer randomly comes up to me, takes off his shoe, and says 'tickle my foot' out of the blue. Even with a foot fetish, a customer doing this to me would freak me out.
    I see your point. Is there any way this scenario would work in your opinion?

I personally don't. Generally speaking, people aren't looking for sexual fun when they're at work... for these drivers, this is work.