Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Part of the Foot and Why?

1. Default

At any given time, any feet can be attractive, as long as they are kept after. I really dig feet that have any of the following qualities (a combination of any of these is a bonus):
    - Medium to high arches
    - Veiny tops
    - Long toes that are flexible enough to form a right angle
    - Large (at least size 13)
    - Moderately ticklish

2. Default

WOW, blnkmonine...
    The second picture that you posted is a MAJOR TURN ON FOR ME!!!!!! Those are the kind of beefy looking soles & toes that drive me fucking nuts!!!!!! The soles are my all time favorite part of the foot!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dangerguy View Post
    Soles are the biggest turn on for me. But the downside is that soles can sometimes be deceptive, I.E a foot can look really nice from the sole, but the tops don't match. Always a dissapointment lol!
    ..and vice versa. I've always been disappointed when the tops of a guy's feet are more attractive than the soles are, but I suppose for you the opposite is true.

The toes are what I like best. Just the beauty of each individual toe and how it fits into the overall picture is aesthetically pleasing to me.
    Smiles cost nothing, but are priceless in their impact. Get yours today!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by LickMyFeet View Post
    WOW, blnkmonine...
    The second picture that you posted is a MAJOR TURN ON FOR ME!!!!!! Those are the kind of beefy looking soles & toes that drive me fucking nuts!!!!!! The soles are my all time favorite part of the foot!!!!
    Were you talking about This guy? If so, I was quite impressed by his soles are well. I wish I knew where the photos actually come from. I just found them somewhere on the internet. I would definitely love to see more. The sole of the foot is certainly the most erotic part of the body.

Speaking of soles, I read an article talking about how the sole of the foot is actually a chakra gateway linking a person's essential energy to that of the Earth. So I guess in a way, the sole of the foot really is like the "soul" of the human body!
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. Default

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yes this is the guy that i was talking about!!!!!! This guy's soles are absolutely mouthwatering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just beside myself with those awesome pictures that you just posted!!!! Thank you a million times for giving me the biggest, hardest boner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! THIS GUY'S FEET LOOK AS IF THEY SMELL & TASTE SO DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

7. Default

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yes this is the guy that i was talking about!!!!!! This guy's soles are absolutely mouthwatering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just beside myself with those awesome pictures that you just posted!!!! Thank you a million times for giving me the biggest, hardest boner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! THIS GUY'S FEET LOOK AS IF THEY SMELL & TASTE SO DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
    Managed to find another of this guy

i totally agree...............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, growl, howl

9. Default

One more for good measure

10. Default

For me it's mainly the soles, but it's also a little more subtle, I do like a nice high arch, and as for toes I find a reasonable length but nicely rounded at the tip does it for me.