Thread: Favorite Part of the Foot and Why?

Threaded View

1. Default Favorite Part of the Foot and Why?

I know that personally, there are certain parts of the foot that I find more attractive than others. I'm just curious as to what parts do it for other people and why. I am very much a sole person and I suspect that many others are as well. To me the sole is like the soul (no pun intended) of the foot and really the entire body. Besides the genitals, it's the softest most vulnerable part of the body. To see a guy with his bare sole uncovered is to me is just as good if not better than seeing him naked. For me the shape of the sole is very important and monumental in regards to whether or not I find a foot attractive. Some soles are wide at the top and become very narrow near the heal. I prefer a sole that's on the flatter side and wide at both the base and the top so that it smashes out from the side and the heel when a guy is standing up. I like long medium length toes and a well shaped big toe. I'm not into short round toes. Also one of the reasons I love the sole is because of the color difference (especially in "ethnic" guys). To see a brown or tan skinned guy with a dark top and a light sole is one of the biggest turn on's imaginable. You can also see this from the sides of the foot when a guy is standing up. It's like a line or a border separating the dark top from the light sole (So hot).

The pics bellow display the type of soles I personally go for (some famous some not). What about everyone else? What all makes a foot for you?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by blnkmonine; 03-05-2015 at 10:50 PM.