Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Part of the Foot and Why?

1. Default Favorite Part of the Foot and Why?

I know that personally, there are certain parts of the foot that I find more attractive than others. I'm just curious as to what parts do it for other people and why. I am very much a sole person and I suspect that many others are as well. To me the sole is like the soul (no pun intended) of the foot and really the entire body. Besides the genitals, it's the softest most vulnerable part of the body. To see a guy with his bare sole uncovered is to me is just as good if not better than seeing him naked. For me the shape of the sole is very important and monumental in regards to whether or not I find a foot attractive. Some soles are wide at the top and become very narrow near the heal. I prefer a sole that's on the flatter side and wide at both the base and the top so that it smashes out from the side and the heel when a guy is standing up. I like long medium length toes and a well shaped big toe. I'm not into short round toes. Also one of the reasons I love the sole is because of the color difference (especially in "ethnic" guys). To see a brown or tan skinned guy with a dark top and a light sole is one of the biggest turn on's imaginable. You can also see this from the sides of the foot when a guy is standing up. It's like a line or a border separating the dark top from the light sole (So hot).

The pics bellow display the type of soles I personally go for (some famous some not). What about everyone else? What all makes a foot for you?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by blnkmonine; 03-05-2015 at 10:50 PM.

I think soles as well. Not entirely sure why, but it's the part I like the most. I would say toes come in second place. And I agree, I love tanned or dark skin guys with lighter soles. I have a thing for Indian guys for this reason.

Indiansoles.jpgIndianyogi1.jpgIndianfeet13.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by blnkmonine View Post
    I know that personally, there are certain parts of the foot that I find more attractive than others. I'm just curious as to what parts do it for other people and why. I am very much a sole person and I suspect that many others are as well. To me the sole is like the soul (no pun intended) of the foot and really the entire body. Besides the genitals, it's the softest most vulnerable part of the body. To see a guy with his bare sole uncovered is to me is just as good if not better than seeing him naked. For me the shape of the sole is very important and monumental in regards to whether or not I find a foot attractive. Some soles are wide at the top and become very narrow near the heal. I prefer a sole that's on the flatter side and wide at both the base and the top so that it smashes out from the side and the heel when a guy is standing up. I like long medium length toes and a well shaped big toe. I'm not into short round toes. Also one of the reasons I love the sole is because of the color difference (especially in "ethnic" guys). To see a brown or tan skinned guy with a dark top and a light sole is one of the biggest turn on's imaginable. You can also see this from the sides of the foot when a guy is standing up. It's like a line or a border separating the dark top from the light sole (So hot).

The pics bellow display the type of soles I personally go for (some famous some not). What about everyone else? What all makes a foot for you?
    i COMPLETELY AGREE, AND COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF, MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY

Here, from an article I wrote in 1998:

"Consider the intricate beauty of a foot, the balls of the foot, the rounded heel, the five little orbs aligned along the edge like so many berries waiting to be sucked. ... The foot is such a structurally unique object, yet analogous to the hand. When massaging the foot, the contours so readily fit those of the hand that it is an embrace of palm and sole, a merging of the sensitive skin of both, each enjoying the touch of the other."

http://home.earthlink.net/~shalestone/id9.html

If you scroll down the next article is titled Aesthetic Feet.

Here are two examples of what I consider gorgeous feet, which is the sole.

Last edited by Shale; 03-06-2015 at 07:43 AM.
    Shale Stone

My FootBuddies Album:

http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/album.php?u=78342

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shale View Post
    [SIZE=4][COLOR="#0000CD"]Here, from an article I wrote in 1998:

"Consider the intricate beauty of a foot, the balls of the foot, the rounded heel, the five little orbs aligned along the edge like so many berries waiting to be sucked. ... The foot is such a structurally unique object, yet analogous to the hand. When massaging the foot, the contours so readily fit those of the hand that it is an embrace of palm and sole, a merging of the sensitive skin of both, each enjoying the touch of the other."

http://home.earthlink.net/~shalestone/id9.html

If you scroll down the next article is titled Aesthetic Feet.
    Interesting article!

Figure C was definitely close to my sole shape preference . Flatter with longer rectangular shaped toes (Similar to Mike Rowe).
    Figure C.JPG

Figure B was a little too triangular for my taste. It reminded me alot of Will Smith's foot.
    Figure B.JPG

For me it's the toes because they come in so many different shapes and sizes, but soles come a close second!

Well, you can tell by my moniker what part of the foot is my favorite, but let me be more specific. My favorite part of the sole is that wide soft spot right beneath the toes. Love to bury my nose in there. I agree that the sole is generally the softest and most vulnerable part of a man's body.

Soles are the biggest turn on for me. But the downside is that soles can sometimes be deceptive, I.E a foot can look really nice from the sole, but the tops don't match. Always a dissapointment lol!

Add me to the sole list, blnkmonine, for the reasons that you suggested. I like to tickle a flat foot, because you can draw where you think the sole should be--several times until you get it right!! lol. For the toes, I prefer to have the big toe be the longer toe, instead of the second toe, but I cam slowly coming around to liking both types.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bradat26 View Post
    Add me to the sole list, blnkmonine, for the reasons that you suggested. I like to tickle a flat foot, because you can draw where you think the sole should be--several times until you get it right!! lol. For the toes, I prefer to have the big toe be the longer toe, instead of the second toe, but I cam slowly coming around to liking both types.
    The toe part is a toss up for me. Sometimes a long second toe is everything. It all comes down to how it fits with the entire foot shape. An overly distended big toe to me is a bit of a turn off though. I do however pay close attention to the shape of the big toe. I've noticed that a lot of guys have very phallic shaped big toes, which I find very attractive. If you think about it, it makes sense. The dick-shaped big toe could be some Freudian explanation as to why people develop foot fetishes in the first place.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by blnkmonine; 03-09-2015 at 01:27 AM.