Page 37 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread: safety alert for men who wear short pants and no underwear

holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS ONE OF YOUR BEST YET!!!!!!!!!!
    touching, erotic, fanciful, thought provoking, horny, and sublime!
    bravo bravo fucking bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so very grateful, Nick, for that powerful reaction! Such enthusiasm for a piece of poetry is truly amazing and I am both flattered and flabbergasted! That kind of applause makes it all seem so worthwhile!

and i mean every word i say about your art!!!
    you have a wonderful most talented mind! and the fact
    that you are able to whip up these poems over such a
    thing as a male foot fetish with such little effort or thought
    simply fucking amazes me to death! you are a sight to behold!
    did u ever write poetry professionally?
    sure seems like u did!
    i really wish i knew you!

Nick, I think you do know me, probably better than my neighbors do. I can tell by your comments that you have not only read the poems I wrote and understood them but you have actually shared the experiences they portray.

Today I try to keep a low profile. I used to be much more open and transparent. But I learned that the Net is the Net, and as much as I love the wonders it opens up for us, I realize thre are weirdos on the Net who pick on innocent details of your vital statistics and then use them maliciously. It's frightening and very disappointing.

I love the Net and the opportunities it gives. But not everybody is as nice as the many individuals I have met on this site, for example, and with whom I have shared intimate details of my evolution in a meaningful way. If everyone were as nice as the people I've met here, there wouldn't be a problem. But the Net is the Net. I try to offer what talent and support I can muster. But a low profile is self-protection. Don't learn the hard way!

thats to bad u feel this way, id love to have a buddy like u in real life, really a shame that some sour apples have to spoil
    it for people like myself, i can assure u that im one of the most decent dudes around.
    so if u ever want my phone or email, feel free to ask and we can evolve our friendship beyond this.
    i think we'd have kick ass foot sex together!

WOOFFF!!!!!

Nick, since I'm simply not available for anything beyond the posts which people exchange with each other here on this site, I have to keep my private life private. Any suggestions beyond that make me really uncomfortable. I hope you will continue to make your enthusiastic reactions here and appreciate what this site offers to us. A few years ago even a thread like this would have been impossible.

no problem, no worries........... keep the artistic words rolling!!!!!!!!
    very appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a friend...

I have a friend. I trust him with my balls.
    He stands behind me, in me, into me.
    He calls and I surrender when he calls.
    He's everything a lover ought to be.
    Midnight is sweet
    when I suck secrets from his naked feet...

very nice as always!

footjobs...

When his bare feet invade my pubic hair,
    I brace myself as brace myself I must.
    Aggressive toes rip thru my underwear,
    leaving me naked to his barefoot lust.
    Feet win the game,
    but balls and dicks get prizes just the same...
    Last edited by ftlaudft; 07-14-2016 at 04:27 PM.