Thread: safety alert for men who wear short pants and no underwear

Threaded View

beach story: what happens when a big toe tickles the underside of a penis...

I was half naked. He was barefoot. So
    I pulled his foot against my throbbing shaft.
    His toes curled round my penis. One big toe
    tickled the underside - but no one laughed.
    The tickle-tickle
    made liquid happiness begin to trickle...

Imagine you are at the beach lying on a blanket in your skimpy swimsuit. Along comes a barefoot Beau type who wants to stretch out on the blanket with you. You grab his foot, expose yourself and pull his bare foot against your erect cock. His big toe tickles the sensitive spot below the pee hole at the top of the shaft. It's ecstasy! And then suddenly you realize you are not alone.

"Sorry, Officer! We didn't know you were watching. We weren't doing anything illegal. Just having a little fun. You say you understand? Why are you smiling and taking off your shoes and socks, Officer? Well, yes, I think you have nice feet. You want me to do what? Sure, I can smell them for you. Hmmmmm! Yes, Officer, they smell pretty nice. You say you've always wanted to have your toes sucked? Well, sure, I can do that for you. It's my sort of thing, as you must have gathered. I see you're unzipping your fly. You want me to pull it out for you? Yes, Sir, it is a big one. You want me to suck it for you? And to hold your balls while I do it? And to stick my middle finger of my other hand WHERE? Whatever you say, Officer! Can Beau keep on taking pics with his camera? No, no face shots, only your dick and feet. Yes, Sir, I'll stop talking and start sucking. Here goes, big guy........."
    Last edited by ftlaudft; 01-25-2018 at 12:49 PM.