Thread: Having a crush on guy who works in my store. How do find out?

Default Having a crush on guy who works in my store. How do find out?

Hello. I work in a Walmart and there's a guy there I have a crush on but I don't know if he's gay or anything. He's always friendly with me whenever I see him (we walk by each other, smile/nod and say 'hi', stuff like that).

The other day, I was off work and just shopping for movies and he came up and we chatted about movies for a few minutes before he had to go back to work. Was this a sign that if he's gay he's interested? How can I find out without asking him directly? I don't want him to be offended if he isn't and ruin friendship.

just say to him that you got stuck baby sitting the other night for a friend, and then quickly say, so, do you have kids?
    if he says yes, then say .................... how many do you and your wife have?
    at least youd know something that way......

I think you should proceed carefully and first establish a friendship with him. Maybe find out more about his interest in movies and see if he'd like to see one with ya sometime at a theater? If he is at all interested in you, he most likely will let you know at the movie. Always has worked for me. Hopefully, this will work for you as it has for me.
    Also, if you do get lucky with this guy, let us know, or at least if you get a chance to see his feet.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWolf9 View Post
    Hello. I work in a Walmart and there's a guy there I have a crush on but I don't know if he's gay or anything. He's always friendly with me whenever I see him (we walk by each other, smile/nod and say 'hi', stuff like that).

The other day, I was off work and just shopping for movies and he came up and we chatted about movies for a few minutes before he had to go back to work. Was this a sign that if he's gay he's interested? How can I find out without asking him directly? I don't want him to be offended if he isn't and ruin friendship.
    Well you have the right idea, getting to know him as a friend, that is the most important thing, because then he will be more likely to open up about relationships, past or present, and the subject will probably just come up naturally, especially if it is outside of work. Plus, if he's not gay you can continue your friendship.