Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you embarrassed of your foot fetish?

Default Are you embarrassed of your foot fetish?

Are you embarrassed of your foot fetish? I'm not really open about it except with a few close gay friends. However, whenever something about foot fetish is mentioned among people who don't know and they act disgusted by it, I feel embarrassed.

For example, I remember watching 'The 40 year old virgin' with family and when it got to the toe-sucking part, several family members loudly exclaimed 'ewwww!' and I felt embarrassed.

Does this happen with anyone else?

Yeah, I sometimes feel that way and have been very selective to who I've told about my foot fetish. I'm sure for some of my friends and family, it would be a lot to handle knowing that since some aren't completely comfortable with me being gay. Also, I've been embarrassed before by a friend who told someone I was dating about my fetish, since I hadn't even seen his feet at that point and wasn't sure I wanted him to know yet. I mean, when someone you're with intimately knows you like feet, it can be embarrassing, especially if you're not all that into their feet. How do you tell someone that you really like them but despite your fetish, you're just not into their feet? Being selective to who you tell is key.

im not embarrassed by it one bit, everyone I know straight or gay know about my STRONG attraction to other mens soles/feet
    my family also know, I have never had anyone say anything negative to me about my fetish, as a matter a fact, people
    knowing turns out to be to my advantage, ive had about 4 male friends two of which CLAIM to be straight take off
    their shoes and shove their sweaty toes/soles in my face and tease me and say, IS THIS WHAT U WANT RICKY! LOL
    OOOHHHHH, LOOK, LOL RICKEYS GETTING A HARD ON! LOL
    and then they laugh , when one dude actually saw that he envoked a huge hard on in my jeans by shoving his sweaty size 13 in my face he actually
    took his feet and pressed them into my dick! lol
    so, im fine with people knowing!

Quote Originally Posted by shaneripley81 View Post
    Yeah, I sometimes feel that way and have been very selective to who I've told about my foot fetish. I'm sure for some of my friends and family, it would be a lot to handle knowing that since some aren't completely comfortable with me being gay. Also, I've been embarrassed before by a friend who told someone I was dating about my fetish, since I hadn't even seen his feet at that point and wasn't sure I wanted him to know yet. I mean, when someone you're with intimately knows you like feet, it can be embarrassing, especially if you're not all that into their feet. How do you tell someone that you really like them but despite your fetish, you're just not into their feet? Being selective to who you tell is key.

I think you are absolutely right! The first time I told someone was terrifying, but I knew that he had a fetish too (although I didn't know what it was at that point, it turned out to be water sports) so it was an 'I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours' situation. After that time, and judging by his reaction to it, it became easier to tell others. However I've only ever told one straight friend about it, and he was fine with it too, but I am selective about who I tell. Generally, if it's someone I trust and we talk about sex anyway then I tell them, because it's such a massive part of my sex life and also my identity. As for guys I actually sleep with, I generally don't tell them in advance and just judge their reaction when while working on their feet, and then the most common response is "So, you have a little foot fetish do you?", and then I come clean. Although I have to admit that as I've got older (I'm 31) I have tended to find guys online who are like-minded as it were, rather than picking guys up in clubs. I have had a couple of guys however that I have picked up in clubs who had a foot fetish themselves and when I started sucking their toes they were delighted, and opened up to me about their own foot fetish. However I have only ever had a few guys who didn't like it, and that was purely because they had a bit of a phobia about their feet being touched for various reasons, but most guys love it whether they are into feet or not; in fact one guy thanked me for reminding him of how wonderful it is to have his toes sucked! But as I say, my policy is that if I talk about sex with someone I trust (and I generally only talk about sex with people I trust) then I tell them, and I have never had a bad reaction thus far.
    Last edited by gianni9uk; 01-07-2015 at 10:12 AM.

5. Default

I keep my foot fetish to myself because I tend to be a very private person, but i'm open about being gay. My gay and straight friends would not care anyway because they are open minded. I do tell all sex partners, and most of them are totally cool with it. Most of them like their toes being sucked as long as their feet are not very ticklish. Some of them like having their toes sucked so much that they try sucking my toes. You can't beat that!

Quote Originally Posted by g2277 View Post
    I keep my foot fetish to myself because I tend to be a very private person, but i'm open about being gay. My gay and straight friends would not care anyway because they are open minded. I do tell all sex partners, and most of them are totally cool with it. Most of them like their toes being sucked as long as their feet are not very ticklish. Some of them like having their toes sucked so much that they try sucking my toes. You can't beat that!
    Same here! I love when I start sucking on their toes and they grab my feet and doing the same to mine!

Honestly, yes. Not so much because of the fetish itself - I'm 99% sure it's the most common fetish, or at the very least one of the most common - but talking about it, yes. I don't really discuss sex in detail with friends so I'm talking more about bringing it up with a partner, which is what I find incredibly awkward. How to approach it can be tricky. I normally wouldn't just say it outright, but even acting on it during sex to guage a reaction makes me feel a bit uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by stustustugoo View Post
    im not embarrassed by it one bit, everyone I know straight or gay know about my STRONG attraction to other mens soles/feet
    my family also know, I have never had anyone say anything negative to me about my fetish, as a matter a fact, people
    knowing turns out to be to my advantage, ive had about 4 male friends two of which CLAIM to be straight take off
    their shoes and shove their sweaty toes/soles in my face and tease me and say, IS THIS WHAT U WANT RICKY! LOL
    OOOHHHHH, LOOK, LOL RICKEYS GETTING A HARD ON! LOL
    and then they laugh , when one dude actually saw that he envoked a huge hard on in my jeans by shoving his sweaty size 13 in my face he actually
    took his feet and pressed them into my dick! lol
    so, im fine with people knowing!
    I wish my straight friends felt like that and I had the guts to tell them, I have a few whose feet I find very attractive!

Only my husband and ex know. I have wanted to tell friends during sex chats before but have always chickened out.

10. Default

I guess I am. I've never told anyone in real life, but I had a bad experience online that kinda made me feel embarrassed. Plus I can't imagine ever telling anyone close to me about my fetishes