Hi there. I'm an openly Gay Asian/Pacific Islander Male, 37 y/o, 5'7" tall, 240s lbs bearish trucker built and with a size 10 flat feet. I'm an Over-The-Road Trucking in the lower 48s and Canada. Occasionally, I'm enjoying my home in Macon, GA and sometimes travel to either Atlanta or Savannah. Other than that, I'm on the road trucking majority. I can host either in my semi truck or at my home, so don't worry using your place to host. However, I do drive barefoot, depending on some states that may have some warm weather left. On cold weathers I'm on boots.

I'm into feet, mostly bare feet and the foot fun I enjoy are foot massage, foot caress, foot worship and mutual foot play. I can handle all foot types and sizes. Musician's/drummer's bare feet, bare footed pedal pumpers and truckers feet are a plus, but I don't require them. Any race, but ages 25 and older please. I won't allow druggies and 420s.

Please be serious, no games and be flexible with schedule times. You're dealing with a trucker, so there's no guaranteed set time. I would advice communicating with me majority because there could be a likely chance you and I could meet for some foot fun. If you're interested, hit me up!!!