Hey guys - anyone in Boston or the vicinity who's be into some foot fun? Either mutual or one-way. I love a lot of oral play - sucking a guy's toes and getting my tongue and mouth all over his feet - I also enjoy the feel of a playful pair of feet taking over my face (can get into some playfully rough horseplay, etc). I'd also love to explore sneaker/sock play. Roleplay is also a big interest (I have a particular fantasy I'd love to play out, but open to a lot of ideas.) Could be a one-time thing, would also be nice to find a foot buddy that I could see often. And of course I have plenty of other sexual interests too.

Big feet are a definite plus. Sweaty is fine, as are guys that don't feel like they have great feet - I'm not looking for perfection, lol - just a wonderful erotic time. I like all sorts of guys - ideally you'd be fun, playful, and maybe a bit wild...but I'm open to anyone who seems friendly and who can actually put sentences together, lol.

I have my own place in Boston - no car, so I'm either looking for company or for guys who are T-accessible. (I'm a short walk from a red line T.)

Please be able to commit to meeting up. I'm tired of guys that are SO busy with work (or other excuses) that there's just never ever ever going to be a time to meet. If you're not serious about meeting, what are you doing reading this message to being with, lol?

footguy38@aol.com - if you do email, please let me know that you're from footbuddies, so I have some context.

Willing to trade pics, etc.

Jon