Thread: Arny Donan at www.malefeet4u.com

1. Default Arny Donan at www.malefeet4u.com

http://www.malefeet4u.com

FOOT SIZE: 44

The set includes 268 images and a video total running time: 15 min 51 secs

What a beautiful hunk of manliness Arny Donan is. In this foot shoot we find him relaxing on the sofa. After a quick inspection of his footware we watch as our sexy stud removes his shoes. Then rests his feet on the sofa again, but still in his socks. As we look through his feet to that handsome face Arny flexes the toes. He continues the flexing as the camera closes in on the feet. Then he removes the socks, to let us see the bare skin. He continues to flex the feet, so we can get a good view of the details on his soles. Then he moves the feet and we are treated to a lovely view of the tops as well. Arny gets naked too, and we are able to enjoy his hot body, and beautiful cock and balls too, as he rubs his feet together, lifting them in the air. He twist onto one side, so we get a view of his balls trapped between his legs as the toes flex some more. Arny also lays, full length, on the sofa, on his belly, so that his feet are in the air and he reaches back to feel them. At the same time we are able to enjoy his sexy ass too. This is one hot, handsome guy who really gives a great show.

Arny_Donan_110.jpgArny_Donan_130.jpgArny_Donan_180.jpgArny_Donan_190.jpgArny_Donan_217.jpg

Sorry, but Arny's feet and face say he's a lot older than 21.

who cares how old he is, he is absolutely beautiful
    and I would eat and fuck his soles forever if given
    the chance, god, would I sink my teeth into his
    meaty soles!