Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Morgue Feet

This thread is in extremely poor taste and down-right disturbing due to the sheer fact it exploits dead people's bodies. "Consent" is the operative idea behind what defines ethical sexual practices...dead people cannot consent. Their bodies should not be disrespected and gawked at. Respect for the dead is a strong cultural taboo that we should not ignore. That is someone's son, husband or father lying there unable to give their consent to be put on display. This site is not dedicated to Necrophilia. I was very surprised to see this on Footbuddies. Say what you will, but if you do away with "CONSENT" when it comes to sex then it is no longer about sex it is about violation and exploitation. Really people you have to turn to DEAD people and violate the last bastion of their dignity by viewing their remains to get your rocks off?? Not cool, at all. I really don't care what people have to say in defense of these images because there is nothing one can say to justify exploitation or explain away the need for consent in the context of sexual activities.

Red face

You know, if this thread offends you so much, you DON'T have to look at the pictures. Different things turn different people on, and I NEVER meant to offend anyone by starting at my first post, but AGAIN, if you don't like it, then move on, and look at all the other great posts on this site. No one's forcing you to look at this thread if you don't want to!

Quote Originally Posted by flickfire View Post
    You know, if this thread offends you so much, you DON'T have to look at the pictures. Different things turn different people on, and I NEVER meant to offend anyone by starting at my first post, but AGAIN, if you don't like it, then move on, and look at all the other great posts on this site. No one's forcing you to look at this thread if you don't want to!
    I strongly agree, its a matter of OPINION, we all have the freedom to pick and to choose what we want to look at and what we don't want to look at,
    if u are so against this thread then what are u doing here looking at it to begin with?
    as far as consent goes, u need an identity and a face to recognize a individual, last time I checked you cannot tell who a person is simply by seeing his feet.
    so since there is no way to identify these FEET, then consent is no longer needed, what about all the dudes on this site who are alive and have no idea
    that their pics are on the site? did u all get CONSENT from each and every one of them before posting their pic? I highly doubt it!!!!!
    so again, if u don't want to look then don't look. if they eliminate this entire thread then they might as well eliminate the whole god damn site if
    your basing it all on CONSENT.................. because im sure none of the guys whose pics are posted here have given their consent......

You make some good points, Stu.

.................................................. .................

Exclamation More "Dead Feet" Pics!

Again, most of these feet belong to living people, even though they look like they don't! The last photo is my personal fav! Holy crap!!

...and please, if you're offended by these images, then LOOK AWAY, or better yet, DON'T LOOK AT THEM AT ALL!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Exclamation More "Dead Feet" Pics!

I forgot to add one more! Tee-hee.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looking at these pictures make MY feet hurt.

more to cum