Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morgue Feet

Hybrid View

Cool Morgue Feet

I hope no one is truly offended, but I think it's a sexy pic, and I think the guy's just a model anyway(not really dead)!
    Attached Images Attached Images

gets me hot......

The toe tag is a common device, used in all sorts of print ads. I prefer the feet in the SunPost cover.
    Shale Stone

My FootBuddies Album:

http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/album.php?u=78342

Yeah....I have that last one that stustustgoo posted (reply #4) - it's from a Venezuelan morgue. The feet on that lean young guy on the left are just
    so friggin' HOT. It's such a shame that every day crime claims so many young , gorgeous men throughout Latin America and Black neighborhoods in the USA. Such an awful waste of youth - and sadly, feet !
    For the Love of Feet

I'm surprised no one's posted the cover to Mary Roach's book, Stiff. A classic, and actually quite a good book, actually.

9780393324822_custom-7a4dabad44061553e108ac6549b79d899bd91fcb-s6-c30.jpg

8. Default

Very Hot Feet!

9. Default

you mean very cold.....

sometimes I like the serenity of the pics, I admit, but they have to be clean and peaceful

This thread is in extremely poor taste and down-right disturbing due to the sheer fact it exploits dead people's bodies. "Consent" is the operative idea behind what defines ethical sexual practices...dead people cannot consent. Their bodies should not be disrespected and gawked at. Respect for the dead is a strong cultural taboo that we should not ignore. That is someone's son, husband or father lying there unable to give their consent to be put on display. This site is not dedicated to Necrophilia. I was very surprised to see this on Footbuddies. Say what you will, but if you do away with "CONSENT" when it comes to sex then it is no longer about sex it is about violation and exploitation. Really people you have to turn to DEAD people and violate the last bastion of their dignity by viewing their remains to get your rocks off?? Not cool, at all. I really don't care what people have to say in defense of these images because there is nothing one can say to justify exploitation or explain away the need for consent in the context of sexual activities.