Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Morgue Feet

Quote Originally Posted by AHA View Post
    OK, I can understand posting fake, print media photos of models, but of actual dead people (as some here have done)? No, just no.
    well, im not breaking rules here, its only pics, as u can see some people here have no problem with it and some do such as yourself
    if u don't like it simply don't visit this thread. Different strokes for different folks, but u are certainly entitled to your opinion as am I
    and others.

I can see both sides to this. I'm not terribly squeamish, and do in fact have a mild preoccupation with the macabre, both real and imagined. At the same time, dead bodies are not for everyone. May I suggest that this thread, should it continue, focus on reenactment a with live models, while actual dead bodies should get their own thread, so that those who are easily offended can avoid such material?

Default Extreme Morgue Feet

454.jpgthH092LZG7.jpgthKEV8K6G1.jpg

Ok, I'm done, if anyone else wants to contribute to this thread, be my guest
    But personally i found it interesting to post and an interesting post overall.

5. Default

well the one on the right is more like feet at a butcher's shop poor guy!

Quote Originally Posted by hotgayfeet View Post
    well the one on the right is more like feet at a butcher's shop poor guy!
    I agree..................................

7. Default

I love foot buddies so much.... so many great contributors and great threads.... but I think this thread is morbid and am sure there are other websites for people that would be into this.... just lost my dad suffering from ALS for 4 years and think allowing this morbid thread to be allowed on this site is in poor taste. I also think the people taking pics like this in a morgue should be fired... it could be your loved one... just saying.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by stustustugoo View Post
    well, im not breaking rules here, its only pics, as u can see some people here have no problem with it and some do such as yourself
    if u don't like it simply don't visit this thread. Different strokes for different folks, but u are certainly entitled to your opinion as am I
    and others.
    I must agree with stustustugoo.

There are certain threads that I choose not to go and click on to due to my on personal preferences.
    Death is a certain reality for all of us. Some can handle seeing it and some can't.
    No rules are broken even though some moral convictions might have been crossed.
    I do look at website photo's with feet in surgery, amputation, and even photo's as these on documenting reality and crazys#!t.com out of facination.
    I prefer sexual pleasure with a live subject and warm living feet however. Haha!
    I will say to those who oppose... simply, don't open the door if you might not like what is in the room.
    Fair enough?
    Fair enough.

9. Default

Very Hot Feet!

10. Default

you mean very cold.....

sometimes I like the serenity of the pics, I admit, but they have to be clean and peaceful