Thread: What was the smelliest/best smelling socks you have ever smelled?

Default What was the smelliest/best smelling socks you have ever smelled?

I am new to this site so I hope this wont come across as too weird . But we all know the scene (its not just me who has done this!). A friend gets up and leaves you alone momentarily. You then notice a pair of his sweaty socks stuffed into his shoes... And well the rest is a forgone conclusion .

I was just wondering what the best smelling pair of socks you ever managed to get a whiff of was. For me it would definitely have to be a guy called Felix (sounds like a cat I know) who lived down the corridor when I lived in the halls of residence as a student. He wasn't much taller than me (probably around 5'10/5'11) but much wider than I in the chest and shoulder department. I thought he was a bit of a dick to be honest and that particular day he had managed to waste an entire afternoon running around playing football. So around 2 in the morning I went down the corridor to the kitchen for a snack and noticed that he had left both his shoes and socks outside his room to air out... and the corridor was empty. Needless to say I raced up to his door and grabbed them up. They were pretty wet and when I lifted them to my nose were so pungent I almost choked. I could hear him and his friend playing some sort of console game on the other side of the door (search me as to why that hour in the morning) but I still stood there for about 5 mins enjoying that warm, cheesy smell oozing from his socks praying that he wouldn't open his door and find me there. Seeing him and his size 11s the next day was interesting to say the least .

So what was your best sock smelling experience?

2. Default

The smelliest socks would have to be my friends brother from junior high through high school. My friend and I were 16 and 17 and his brother was 15. My mom had one of those L shape couches so I'd be kind've laying at the adjoining section, my friend at the far end of the long section and his bro at the short end. So he'd always lay back and prop one smelly socked foot or both of them up on my chest blocking the tv. And just on my chest, inches from my face, I could smell them, like he'd wear the same pair for days. And before the evening we'd always be running around which just build up the smell before we settled down. I'd end up semi-wrestling with his feet and he would start putting them in my face. I'd act like I hate it and would always groan out in disgust when they'd press on my face and he'd kinda laugh and tell me just to take a deep smell. He'd keep putting them in my face for awhile and I'd eventually yank his socks off and he would proceed to just smother my face with his smelly bare feet and rub his toes on my nose. The smell of his feet was just intoxicatingly awesome. A few times I'd pretend to be to tired and just give in and he'd just cover my face with both feet and leave them there for about a minute or so. Course when I didn't push them away, he'd start rubbing them on my nose and would say sarcastically,"Like smelling my feet?" I always then push them away. But his socks and feet were the smelliest I've ever had in my face.

Damn, these are super hot stories. Perhaps sad to say, but the smelliest socks/feet I've ever had were my own. I have a pair of socks right now that are the most pungent things I've ever smelled.

I did get to sneak a smell at the the shoes and socks of some co-workers of mine. They both had super hot feet. One was very disappointing in terms of smell... though they were damp, it only smelled of clean downy. The other, though, did have a pretty ripe stink. Lucky for me, he did have a habit of going barefoot at odd times, and leaving his socks around. I did manage to snag a pair, and I still have it and smell it every once in a while...

So it wasn't just me that does this! Thanks for replying footsniffer and tiedfeet.

Quote Originally Posted by tiedfeetguy View Post
    Lucky for me, he did have a habit of going barefoot at odd times, and leaving his socks around. I did manage to snag a pair, and I still have it and smell it every once in a while...
    Woah... what does this mean? Was this at your work place that he would get barefoot? I am amazed that you managed to snag a pair... I have never done that. I have always been afraid that they would notice and confront me. I mean I don't know what I would say if they found me with a pair of their smelly socks in my pocket!

The smelliest socks I ever sniffed were my friend's brother's socks that he left lying with his combat boots..he had worn them for at least three days and Pewww! they smelled bad at first but I couldn't help myself..

6. Default

I hooked up with a mostly straight married biracial (black/Italian) guy with smelly socks. He did not understand how I can be so into his 10 1/2 feet, but he let me lick his socks and suck bare feet!

Also hooked up with Finnish guy with very smelly wide feet and thick toes who was really hot. his feet were either size 12 or 13.