Thread: Admire my cute feet

1. Default Admire my cute feet

Hello everyone

I decided I want to start showing my feet on the internet again since I love them so much and I want to see how much everyone else loves them.

What I have planned is I want to make a tumblr and buy a good camera so I can take some really cool pictures. Almost photography like, I'm really excited to do this.

Here's a quick picture of my feet while I have your attention.
    Picture 1.jpg

Tell me what you guys think

and if you want, give me some ideas of pictures I could take, I'm really into bondage and as you all know, I have a huge foot fetish and I like getting my toes sucked. Now I don't have a skype but I can make one if this gets a lot of replies.

stats - 19 m twinkish cute big butt 5"11 brown hair, brown eyes white, also I am bi. ;p

Hope to hear from you boys soon

Just made this - http://mycutietoes.tumblr.com/

it's really bad atm but I'll be working on it.
    Last edited by cutietoes; 05-21-2014 at 12:03 PM.

They are cute - very wrinkly like a newborn baby's. Let's see that cute butt in future postings.

very nice soles, man!
    would LOVE to see your TOPS!

You'll have to let us know when you get your tumblr page up and running...would definitely be a frequent visitor!

4. Default

ss (2014-05-21 at 11.11.19).jpg

Here's another one with me laying down on my stomach with my feet arched behind my back, dangling in the air. Oh, I almost forgot, my butt too.

Really nice feet! Very cute. Consider the blog followed.