Thread: In search of a good foot related site (pay or otherwise)

Cool In search of a good foot related site (pay or otherwise)

Has anyone tried out Malefeet4u? I have been members of Jock Foot Fantasy, Studfeet, MyFriendsFeet, Toegasms and the like and I had a look at Malefeet4u. Are there members there and if so, how is it?

Blog Entries

If it's been a while since you checked out ToeGasms.com, you should take another look. The site has been entirely redesigned, the videos are available in multiple formats and streaming, pictures are easily downloadable, and newer scenes are shot and streamed in full1080p HD... You can find a link for a free trial in the newsletter if you're interested.

Cool MaleFeet4u

I'm not a big fan of the site. I had a membership about two years ago, and I always had trouble accessing the site with my username and password. The models are very cute mostly from Prague, but their feet looked all the same to me i. e., small feet with narrow arches and pudgy toes. They looked like baby feet to me. If I were you, I would just look at the blog on the site(I do think it's free), and save your money.

Default Thanks to all - for the curious.

Quote Originally Posted by flickfire View Post
    I'm not a big fan of the site. I had a membership about two years ago, and I always had trouble accessing the site with my username and password. The models are very cute mostly from Prague, but their feet looked all the same to me i. e., small feet with narrow arches and pudgy toes. They looked like baby feet to me. If I were you, I would just look at the blog on the site(I do think it's free), and save your money.
    Thanks flickfire, for the response and you as well FBAdmin. Me, I'm just wanting to see if there's any action or other sites with some good foot content and that it's active.

I have to admit to the former, I have tried TG and it's great and all, I just like to see what's new, for I have seen most of the past models while being a member there off and on. To the latter poster, I have checked out their site and blog and, like you, it's up and down with me. The models and their feet are okay and all, but they seem to have some candid shots and the like. CCBill is quite decent with customer service, yet I'm so glad I got some info before joining (who knows I'm tempting to try ).

I have been a member of MF4U since it started. The boys are a matter of taste but the photography is very clear and high resolution. Same goes for the videos. It should be noted that to get the best pics, a member has to download the zip file of the model's gallery -- the pictures there are bigger and clearer than if you just enlarge the thumbnails. Also, one should also open the pics through picture gallery or the videos through the video gallery to get the best quality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Footlover4Ever_J View Post
    Has anyone tried out Malefeet4u? I have been members of Jock Foot Fantasy, Studfeet, MyFriendsFeet, Toegasms and the like and I had a look at Malefeet4u. Are there members there and if so, how is it?