Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The BEST BAREFOOT PHOTOSHOOT I've ever seen!!!

1. Default The BEST BAREFOOT PHOTOSHOOT I've ever seen!!!

So I came across this flickr user, who's obviously a guy with male foot fetish, posted a bunch of photos of different Italian guys posing with their barefeet which are quite close-up(most of them put their barefeet on stool). Then of course I googled some of their names, anticipating more barefoot pics of them. Surprisingly I found that those photos belong to a photoshoot(or campaign I guess) called "A Cuore Scalzo". Just try googling this title and you will instantly see TONS of barefoot pics of different Italian guys. They're mainly actors and models.

The reason I'm posting this message is that I want your help. I'm gonna post the high-resolution photos I found on flickr but there're only 14 guys. Based on the google images I've found so far, there're over 40 guys in this photoshoot. The problem is I can't get access to the photoshoot page of the official site which has the hi-res photos of all these guys. The google images I've downloaded are super small. I'm gonna post them as well but if anyone can figure out a way to get those huge, glorious barefoot shots, I'd gratefully appreciate it! However, I'm suspecting that the site had already taken down all the photoshoot pages since the links I found on google are all broken. Anyway, if someone already has these hi-res photos or found another way to get them, please share!

FYI the official site of of the photoshoot: http://www. ilbrigante.it (delete the space)
    Title of the photoshoot: A Cuore Scalzo
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Default

More to come...

3. Default

More coming...

4. Default

Here comes the small pics I found on google.

5. Default

Small pics part 2

6. Default

Small pics part 3

7. Default

Small pics part 4

8. Default

Small pics part 5