Hey guys - anyone in Boston or the vicinity who's be into some foot fun? Either mutual or one-way. I love a lot of oral play - sucking a guy's toes and getting my tongue and mouth all over his feet - I also enjoy the feel of a playful pair of feet taking over my face (can get into some playfully rough horseplay, etc). I'd also love to explore sneaker/sock play. Roleplay is also a big interest (I have a particular fantasy I'd love to play out, but open to a lot of ideas.) Could be a one-time thing, would also be nice to find a foot buddy that I could see often. And of course I have plenty of other sexual interests too.

Big feet are a definite plus. Sweaty is fine, as are guys that don't feel like they have great feet - I'm not looking for perfection, lol - just a wonderful erotic time. I like all sorts of guys - ideally you'd be fun, playful, and maybe a bit wild...but I'm open to anyone who seems friendly and who can actually put sentences together, lol.

I have my own place in Boston - no car, so I'm either looking for company or for guys who are T-accessible. (I'm a short walk from a red line T.)

footguy38@aol.com - if you do email, please let me know that you're from footbuddies, so I have some context, lol.

Willing to trade pics, etc.

Jon