Thread: toegasms.com

1. Default toegasms.com

Can anybody tell me if the new updates on Toegasms are actually new? It looks like there are a lot of new updates, but I'm not sure if some or all are just refreshed old material. Can anybody shed any light as to if there is new management, etc? Thanks

2. Default

I notice that the trial membership is limited to the latest 3 scenes......a lot of faces from the past that don't seem to have aged a day....

Blog Entries

We'd be happy to give you a free trial account if you'd like. The site has been completely redone. There is new content and refreshed content. All new scenes are shot in HD and are available in 1080. You can download or stream the scenes. There's also a lot of new features, AND you get access to 11 other sites with your membership. PM me if you're interested.

I signed up a couple of days ago, and there are some new faces on there, with some pretty sexy videos, and I liked what I saw, and there's also access to other websites as well. Just be careful before you sign up because there is a checked box that will sign you up to another site if don't look closely enough and UNCHECK it! I liked the fact that they're using Flash Player for viewing the videos, when before they used hi speed Quicktime, which never worked on my old computer. All in all, I would say the new and improved Toegasms is worth a trial membership, at least!

Blog Entries

Glad to hear you liked it, Flickfire. We're going to be adding more and more new content as time goes on... And all new scenes are shot in 1080P HD... but the biggest improvement (along with the Flash streaming and downloadable pics) is all the other sites you get. All in all, there's well over 1000 videos to watch! It's sure to keep you occupied!

6. Default

I've take advantage of the free trial account for 3 days. Unfortunately, the latest video update is a resolution of 640x360... Poor quality file and definition... While others website is HD 1080 !!! I think ('cause my restricted free trial) the whole website is based on old stuff in a new relook website. The only positive point: I didn't pay a dime to know that.

Blog Entries

Well, we can't upgrade the older videos from SD to HD. It just doesn't work. LOL. But about 25% of the videos are shot in HD and therefore available in 1080P. Keep in mind, ToeGasms (formerly TeenFeetUSA) has been around for over 10 years now and HD didn't really exist back then for this sort of operation. But all the scenes that have been shot since 2010/11 and newer are in HD as you can see from the files I have attached.

You also have access to 11 other websites, with a total of over 1300 videos, many of which are in HD. Just pointing that out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HD-Screenshot.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	464.2 KB 
ID:	147991Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-04-27 at 3.37.02 PM.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	2.02 MB 
ID:	147992