Thread: FootBuddies Website Update

Blog Entries

Exclamation FootBuddies Website Update

We'll be doing a major overhaul of the FootBuddies website starting this week. Most likely, it will be done in phases, the first of which is an upgrade to the message board. During the upgrade, the board will be closed. We expect it to take less than an hour so long as there are no complications.

Thank you for your patience and continued support of FootBuddies.com!

Default thanks

cool, thanks guys!

I think it's a nice start overall. At the moment, attachment pics aren't showing, but I hope that's something that will get ironed out. Also, the log in is very high up on the page, making it a bit easy to miss. If it has to be up that high, maybe it could be a little larger?

4. Default

Would we be able to search for specific posts using the search engine like before?

5. Default

The floating e-mail icons are really lame. Can you get rid of them or is there an option for users to turn them off? It's really obtrusive and it's just corny.

Blog Entries

To be honest, I'm not sure. Will look into it though. It should be possible.

This is not a complaint as the new layout is wonderful, but there is one thing I miss and that is the ability to view old forum pages. Say I'd not been on in a few days due to being away, there used to be little numbers and 'next' and 'last' icons at the very bottom of the page and they seem to have disappeared, and unless I know the title of the thread in order to search for it, I might miss something that's been bumped off the first page. As I say, not in any way a complaint as you all do a wonderful job, but just something that was quite useful. Gx
    Last edited by gianni9uk; 04-21-2014 at 12:31 AM.

Blog Entries

I'll look into this. I know that the colors of the icons for each thread change color when it has been read or not. The links should also be different colors. There's a big learning curve on this upgrade so thanks for your patience!

Well you are doing a super job, and for a work in progress it is wonderful!