Thread: Is Studfeet down?

Default Is Studfeet down?

Has anyone been to that site? Just wondering.

Same here for the preview site (I'm not a member).

3. Default

Yeah...been down for a couple of days. The last couple of months they've just been rehashing the old content they got from that footdomination.com site (I think I have the name right..) They haven't seemed to be putting much into new and exciting content. They have probably run their course. They were pretty hot in their heyday, though. I'd like to see them back and good again. I haven't subscribed since they've been "winding down." I'd already had all that stuff from the other site anyway.

Hmmm, I see. At least I'm not the only one. And, to luc, you're right - it has drifted off of new material in some cases.

5. Default

This has not been my experience. I was on this morning, it is not down, and there are recent updates with new models.

6. Default

Yes. I see that they are back up. It was down for 3 or 4 days. Happy to see they are still at it. I don't wish to see another site go away, and I wish them good luck! Hoping also that they will "step it up" soon with some exciting updates. I will be sure to subscribe again.