Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is your ultimate 'foot idol'

Default Who is your ultimate 'foot idol'

Just curious, who is your ultimate 'foot idol' when it comes to celebrities? For me it would have to be Enrique Iglesias, not only is he comfortable showing off his sexy feet, but he is well known for having a foot fetish, which makes him even hotter to me. Same with Ricky Martin (especially as he is gay AND has a foot fetish AND beautiful feet), but for me in terms of what gets my cock rock hard, Enrique has the edge.

I lean more towards fictional characters but in terms of celebrities, I like Gerard Butler.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gerard Butler1 (2).jpg  

My ideal masculine beauty is Perttu Kivilaakso, member of a band in Helsinki, Finland. The band Apocalyptica specializes in heavy metal on cello. He does a lot of shirtless head-banging that's wild. I mean, if you like that sort of thing. I just watched a tape a fan made of him on YouTube titled Tribute to Perttu Kivilaakso.

A close runner-up for me is Christian Bale, the British actor. of many popular American films There's just something about him.... Yes, it's his feet! They are magnificent!
    Last edited by ftlaudft; 02-04-2014 at 04:36 PM.

Though there are several (Tom Daley, Zac Efron, Scott Clifton, Ashton Kutcher ....) the ultimate for me is Tom Welling, ever since I was a teenager in the cinema watching Cheaper by the dozen (and getting an inconvenient stiffy) his feet have amazed me!

Quote Originally Posted by TheWolf9 View Post
    I lean more towards fictional characters but in terms of celebrities, I like Gerard Butler.

I'm with you, TheWolf9: Gerard Butler is on the top of my list too.

Last edited by shaneripley81; 02-04-2014 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brettyboy View Post
    Though there are several (Tom Daley, Zac Efron, Scott Clifton, Ashton Kutcher ....) the ultimate for me is Tom Welling, ever since I was a teenager in the cinema watching Cheaper by the dozen (and getting an inconvenient stiffy) his feet have amazed me!
    I can't believe I forgot about Zac Efron, he's definitely up there for me too, that sole shot of him on the bed in HSM2 has made me cum on many occasions, but it's also because he wears flip flops and is sighted barefoot so often. I do love Tom Daley too, so handsome, although I am a sole man, and for someone who spends his life barefoot, there are very few sole shots of him.

Cool

Here is one of my favorites Dylan O'Brien:

8. Default Seeing that I'm "old,"...

...I lean toward the older celebrities. My ultimate foot idol would be Harrison Ford, and the penultimate would be Dr. Drew. <swoon on both>

Cool I go for big feet

It would be Cyplenkov.
    Bobo.

Default Must have celeb feet...

Mine has to be supermodel Brian Buzzini. Absolutely spectacular!