Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Graham H - YouTube genius

Quote Originally Posted by flickfire View Post
    Well, I think Graham does have a partner,so maybe that helps, but I'm so sickened by what YouTube did! What is the harm in posting videos of goodlooking guys showing their feet? It's NOT just str8 guys that have foot fetishes! I hope Graham can post his videos on another site. He should fight back!
    He was kicked by vimeo, and took the videos on yt down on his own. I surely agree with the rest!! His videos are excellent!

2. Default

Not getting why guys showing their feet might be offensive or too sexually suggestive, but it's mostly ok for women to show their feet in videos. Sounds like an obvious double standard.

Have you noticed over time he got ballsier and ballsier, he just isn't at all subtle any more, I love it!

Cool New Update

It now seems that Graham H has a few videos back up on his Youtube channel.

Oh! What a dreadful shame! I enjoyed his adventures, too.

6. Default

Graham also has a hot pair of feet as well. I remember his photo shoots very well at the once great but currently dead barefootguys.com. Awesome worshipper too, judging by the one video he did at barefootbound.com.

7. Default

Don't know if anyone has noticed but all his videos are back on his YouTube.

That's cool! His videos are great! You should check the latest one on there!

9. Default

Glad to see his videos back in some capacity. I'll miss the Vimeo page though, felt a wee bit more private or something haha, compared to Youtube. The video entitled "Belfast Blond" is incredible; supercute guy with *perfect* feet.

Looks like Graham has once again had to take his videos down. This time due to an alleged homophobic person his comments section complaining to Youtube about his videos and Youtube taking their side over Graham's.