Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Graham H - YouTube genius

1. Default Graham H - YouTube genius

He basically just gets really cute guys to take their shoes and socks of and pose for him, and they're always up for it.
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHF85l4KTZk67YFhjwfbGRg

I am totally with you, mewlovesfeet. Check out his channel on vimeo with (currently) 177 uploaded videos!!!

http:// vimeo.com/ user 4024622 (delete spaces)

Luv the Graham H vids.

Thumbs up Graham H's videos

I agree. He does great videos.

Unhappy Update 2015

Graham H who post videos of guys showing their feet has had his Vimeo channel terminated because somebody reported him to Vimeo and he lost his appeal and out of precaution Graham H has also temporarily taken down his Youtube videos down as well.

6. Default

That sucks. I wondered what happened to him. This is terrible news.

That's sad! He was so good at what he did! I don't get You Tube! They have female foot videos everywhere, but male foot videos they crack down on! I smell some homophobia there. If you're going to post a lot of female foot fetish videos, then the same should be done with male feet videos too! I think it's just pure discrimination, pure and simple! I't's disgusting!

8. Default

This Sucks! And not in a good way!
    Quote Originally Posted by flickfire View Post
    That's sad! He was so good at what he did! I don't get You Tube! They have female foot videos everywhere, but male foot videos they crack down on! I smell some homophobia there. If you're going to post a lot of female foot fetish videos, then the same should be done with male feet videos too! I think it's just pure discrimination, pure and simple! I't's disgusting!

9. Default

Don't know how someone like him can video so many attractive guys and not get so sexually frustrated? In my everyday life, I ignore looking at guys feet just so I won't lose any of my concentration.

Anyway, it's so f**ked up all his videos got pulled!

Well, I think Graham does have a partner,so maybe that helps, but I'm so sickened by what YouTube did! What is the harm in posting videos of goodlooking guys showing their feet? It's NOT just str8 guys that have foot fetishes! I hope Graham can post his videos on another site. He should fight back!