Thread: Thoughts on Jock Foot Fantasy

Default Thoughts on Jock Foot Fantasy

What do other people think of Jock Foot Fantasy? I ask because I'm again struck by how much the site has changed its original focus. Originally it was about worship and tickling and focused only on feet. It included shoes and socks, but those are at least foot related. Now it often includes arm pits, smells, piss, blow jobs, jacking off, and ass eating?things which have nothing to do with feet. Tickling seems to be a blue-moon event now, and when it is featured, it's sometimes been these sleep-tickling scenes in which the guy doesn't even laugh. What do you guys think of these changes?

2. Default they have the hottest foot guys on the net...love JORDAN!!

I am not thrilled with the pissing or armpit one, however, the foot worship with Craig the main host is always HOT. I am so into ANY scenes with Jordan. That dude has the biggest, sexiest feet and just LOVED watching Craig suck him off, though I wish they focused on his soles when he was cumming...he has so many wrinkles in his soles when he flexes and curls his toes. Overall I still love this site, despite some of the non foot content. The majority of the content still focuses on feet, and the site does have its most popular models, like Jordan or Marcus.

3. Default

It has radically transformed and there are some weeks where I don't even bother looking at the updates. However the Marcus updates are worth the subscription.

Post Jock Foot Fantasy

I like some of the models on that site, and I would join if they used another video program besides Quicktime. It just doesn't play well on my computer, however Flash works just fine. I wish they would switch over to that instead, because I would love to see a lot of their videos cleanly and clearly.

Interesting. I been contemplating in re-joining their site (I'm on the fence to go to either "Footwoody" or "Laughing Asians") - does the site still allows you to download their clips? I've seen some of their features - I'm quite bothered that you can't watch their previews anymore - and some of the hot feet there. I don't really care for the humiliation/pissing/hot foot candle scenes, but gimme some hot shoes, socks and feet any day.