Thread: Simon Adebisi from OZ

1. Default Simon Adebisi from OZ

Hey all,

I need help! I've been craving for this guys feet for the longest time! I youtube him and don't get much. He is so sexy.

I remember an episode of Oz, it was kind of a passing shot, where Adebisi has his foot extended to one of the feminine inmates (with very clear sole shot) and the inmate either licks his foot or just holds it. I'm a little fuzzy on the deets, but I know it happened. Does anyone know what episode that was? Pics maybe? Please hook me up y'all! lol

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hitdabassline View Post
    Hey all,

I need help! I've been craving for this guys feet for the longest time! I youtube him and don't get much. He is so sexy.

I remember an episode of Oz, it was kind of a passing shot, where Adebisi has his foot extended to one of the feminine inmates (with very clear sole shot) and the inmate either licks his foot or just holds it. I'm a little fuzzy on the deets, but I know it happened. Does anyone know what episode that was? Pics maybe? Please hook me up y'all! lol
    He made this inmate eat a banana off his sole and the very religious inmate was lokking in disgust. Been trying to find that episode too.

3. Default

ooh, thanks for the update, sounds hot. Do you happen to know which season it could be?

I distinctly remember an episode where the big black guy with the beanie hat made a dancing gay guy kiss the sole of his foot during a party in his cell.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by akeel View Post
    I distinctly remember an episode where the big black guy with the beanie hat made a dancing gay guy kiss the sole of his foot during a party in his cell.
    YES!!! I think that's the one I'm thinking of!!! So close, yet so far lol It's pretty frustrating

I think it was that same episode that the big black guy with the beanie hat showed his sole right up to the camera but it was a different scene - I could be wrong. I'm wondering if it was his last episode, the one where he was killed, or an episode leading up to it.

7. Default

Hey footbuddies!!!

good news!!! some awesome human being uploaded it on youtube!! here's the link. save it b4 itgets taken down yall!

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=Lan9...eature=related
    Last edited by BootsMcGraw; 07-03-2009 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Splitting URL into two parts, so You Tube doesn't pull the video.

8. Default

AAAHHHHHHH! adebisi overload!

his soles at the camera! heaven! check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=Swmr...er_profilepage
    Last edited by BootsMcGraw; 07-03-2009 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Splitting URL into two parts, so You Tube doesn't pull the video.