Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Foot Dream

Talking Celebrity Foot Dream

Thought this was the most appropriate place to share this, a couple night ago I had a foot/sock dream about the actor Beau Mirchoff and wondered if any other members had any foot dreams about a celebrity before.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails matty.jpg   Beau Mirchoff Glam.JPG  
    Last edited by aso49red; 08-11-2013 at 01:21 PM.

Cool Celebrity foot dream

He is CUTE! I've had no foot dreams about any celebrities, but plenty of fantasies that's for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by flickfire View Post
    He is CUTE! I've had no foot dreams about any celebrities, but plenty of fantasies that's for sure!
    Thanx for your response Flickfire and this was my first celebrity foot dream and it was great.

Default Foot dreams

Quote Originally Posted by aso49red View Post
    Thought this was the most appropriate place to share this, a couple night ago I had a foot/sock dream about the actor Beau Mirchoff and wondered if any other members had any foot dreams about a celebrity before.
    Oh I definitely have, mainly about Zayn and Liam from One Direction, but in the past they have featured Justin Timberlake, Enrique Iglesias and Ricky Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by gianni9uk View Post
    Oh I definitely have, mainly about Zayn and Liam from One Direction, but in the past they have featured Justin Timberlake, Enrique Iglesias and Ricky Martin.
    Thanx for your response gianni9uk.

Grant Aleksander, who played Phillip Spaulding on Guiding Light.... ALOT of times.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails grant-aleksander.jpg  

No celebrities at all in my night dreams! Don't really know why. But in my daydreams? Now, that's a horse of a different color. No, silly, I didn't have sex with a horse of a different color! It's just an expression. In my daydreams it's like Hannibal crossing the Alps. Too many to report!

Thanx akeel and ftlaudft for your responses/input.

Most of my 'fun dreams' aren't actually feet centric, but feet do sometimes feature, since i have a thing for them and all.
    Over the years, I've had foot dreams about several celebrities, including Zac Efron, footballer Cesc Fabregas, Shia LaBeouf, Devon Bostick, and The Jonas Brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by vampirepuppy View Post
    Most of my 'fun dreams' aren't actually feet centric, but feet do sometimes feature, since i have a thing for them and all.
    Over the years, I've had foot dreams about several celebrities, including Zac Efron, footballer Cesc Fabregas, Shia LaBeouf, Devon Bostick, and The Jonas Brothers.
    Thanx for your input Vampirepuppy and those are some hot guys.